poodle hat name

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

I think Poodle Hat is the most creative album cover Al has made!
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

QUOTE Umm, I just clicked on that little blue button at the top and it said that the message was \"reported\" to two moderators.  I didn't know what the button was for.  Sorry moderators.  

Mother always told me not to go touching things if I didn't know what they were! :lookround:

And Momma allways said "life is like a box of big boxes of chickeny good nes:

and she told Wacko Jacko "don`t go out breaking young girls hearts"

I shouldn`t diss Jackson tohugh since Al wouldn`t be here probably without him....

It would aslo make Micheal angry so angry he would wna tto dangle something off a balcony.

He`s so mad he could dangle a whole preschool [conan obrien joke]

So ummm...I shut up now
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

QUOTE QUOTE But you see, the whole PH album has a french undertone, especially GIF.

You can't have such a song as the last one, being so long, without having a Poodle as the feature of the cover. I very much like the PH cover actually.

Okay, but I still don't like it much. I don't think the cover was meant as a direct reference to the song anyway. It seems more like one of those ideas for album titles that Al has wanted to use (like BHD).

well BHD was a gag on Coolio`s hair .It`s ot like Scissors or In 3D or The Hat.....
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

well BHD was a gag on Coolio`s hair .It`s ot like Scissors or In 3D or The Hat.....

Actually, Bad Hair Day was a title that Al had wanted to use for a long time. Coolio was just an excuse to use the title.
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

[quote="Weirdo Jace"]Bruce, you're a genius!

quote]

everywhere!