most underrated video??

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

they might be giants
Occasional

Post by they might be giants »

GOOD CHARLOTTE IS NOT EMO!

THEY ARE A CRAPPY POP PUNK BAND!!!!
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Are Emo goths? Just sounded like they are to me.

YDLMA rules all.
Phillipemoz
Occasional

Post by Phillipemoz »

The most emo song I have ever heard is "I like to shop in Downtown Downers Grove" (by emo phillips)

Now I really don't know what music is considered emo, but it definatly isn't goth. Goth is more dark music, I think emo is suppossed to be lighter music, or at least happier in comparison to goth. I think trying to define all music into seperate catagories is pretty stupid. That's why I like Al, he does ALL types of music.

oh, and most underrated video? Well I think Gump is the best one on the list, but I don't think it's underrated, so I voted for Jeapordy. In my opinion, YDLMAM is overrated because there are only a couple of jokes in the whole video. The most overrated has to be One More Minute, though. It's just Al singing the whole time, the only thing funny he does is slam his fingers in a door. I would have liked to see him dive into a swimming pool filled with double edged razor blades. Well, I wouldn't have wanted Al to get hurt, so maybe he could have done an animated video for it, like Jurassic Park. Or cheaper South Park style animation.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

http://www.fourfa.com/

that site give a pretty accurate history of emo.

good charlotte isn't emo by any stretch of the imaginination.

oh and by the way Ratbert, something can't be underrated for a very good reason. if its a good reason then it isn't underrated.

-jon
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

by the way, Ratbert, on a Weird Al forum, I find it extremely hypocritical that you'd tell someone that a genre of music they like sucks.

you must be used to people telling you that Al sucks by now, so why would you do the same thing to a fellow Al fan?

-jon
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Ok, ok, ur right. I had alot of bad experiences towards emo kids, so thats y i take that attitude towards them.
wwerules
Occasional

Post by wwerules »

X-mas @ Ground Zero is sooooooooo underrated. It is a main-event music video.
#WelcomeHomeLeBron
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I think I Lost on Jeopardy is underrated. It was just a funnny and clever song/video that didn't get the hype Eat It got.

I think there was one question in ILJ, where it says "A German dutchess who could suck chrome off a bumper." That was sick, but funny as well!
Moneybags
Regular

Post by Moneybags »

Although it's not on the poll, I'll say that "Headline News" was a pretty underrated video.

I don't think it's possible to truly appreciate that video until you've seen the video for "MMM MMM MMM MMM." The subtle similarities between the two videos (camera angles, certain shots, etc.) are the metaphorical icing on the cleverness cake.
Alfan27
Occasional

Post by Alfan27 »

Since Christmas At Ground Zero is one of favorite songs it gets my vote!