The Al Story Game

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Annie27
Addicted

Re: The Al Story Game

Post by Annie27 »

She grabbed his hand and they ran as fast as they could. The creature roared and started oozing after them. It was faster than it looked. A gooey tentacle flew out and latched to Al's leg. He fell and the creature come closer and closer to him.
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

Everything blacked out. Al didn't know how much time had passed, but he began to open his eyes, only to see...
I'm afraid the minister has fallen through the Earth's crust.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

The creature was still attached to his leg, but it was all shriveled up. Nina stood above it panting and holding a nearly empty container of a strange red colored liquid which had been poured onto the creature. An even worse smell came from the creature now that it was dead. "What was that?" Al said shakily. "It was a Grislock, they started popping up every once in a while after the nuclear bomb went off back in 1997," she said. "Where did that liquid come from?" Al asked and quickly pushed the body off his leg. "The man who raised me was a scientist, he kept a lot of these around," she said. "Well thank goodness you had one handy," Al laughed. " Yeah, we should probably get back to the house," she said and offered him her hand. He took it and they began walking back in hopes of finding some way to clone Suzanne.
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

As they were walking back to the house, Al noticed noticed something. Something was off. The streets were completely deserted. "Where is everybody?'', Al asked. Nina let out a sigh.
I'm afraid the minister has fallen through the Earth's crust.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

"LA is abandoned. It was declared unsafe decades ago, mostly because it was said to be radioactive. I've lived off of food I had to steal and have been living in abandoned houses. The whole planet has only about 5 million people on it. Only the one family survived the bombs because they lived out of a bunker. Everyone thought they were crazy until they were the last people on earth. Everyone on the planet, other than clones, are all related," Nina said. "Wow, the world certainly has changed," Al said sadly. They continued walking back to the house.
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

"I'm kind of hungry", Al said. "Let's stop at the drive-thru on the way back."
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Al and Nina arrived at the drive thru, which looked abandoned. They approached the speaker box and said, "Hello? Helloooo???" but no one replied.

"I guess they all died of radioactivity here," said Nina. "Should we go somewhere else?"

"Ahhh, I'm sure the food is just fine!" Al said, and they broke in through the window.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

Al stepped through and then helped Nina get in. They looked around and then Al saw a pantry and opened it up. Inside the pantry were lots of strange looking vegetables. They were all bumpy and misshapen. Al grabbed one, looked at it, and then popped it into his mouth. He slowly chewed it, then swallowed, and said " That tastes... weird." He started coughing and then fainted.
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

"Dad.... Dad?????!?!?!?" Nina screamed. But it was too late. Her father had apparently died from eating rancid radioactive vegetables. ;(

Suzanne and Nina wept and wept as they made the funeral arrangements, but their friends and family kept them company.

But even in her grief, Nina knew what she had to do next............
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

Nina ran back to the house immediately. She found the time machine and grabbed a disintegrating gun. She set the clock back to 1997, then she paused for a moment knowing that what she was about to do would change her life forever. She pressed the button and was immediately sent back to 1997. She looked around the streets marveling at how clean and populated they were. Then she looked up and saw it, the nuclear bomb that changed the whole world. She knew she had to destroy this bomb. She quickly pointed the gun at the bomb as it began to fall, pulled back her finger and shot. The laser burst out of the gun and the bomb immediately disintegrated. she had just saved earth from nuclear disaster. Then, she looked at herself and saw that she began to fade away from existence.

Al woke up the next morning to someone knocking at his door. He quickly got out of bed and answered the door. It was Raya, she stood smiling and said "I just gat a call last night, I have in internship out of state. I'm moving immediately. It was nice meeting you. Bye." She leaned forward and gave him a quick hug. Then, she turned and left. Al stood silent for a moment then turned away sadly. Al was sad for a while, but two years later, would meet the women of his dream, marry her and have a beautiful daughter named Nina.

The End.
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19