The Al Story Game

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Muldernscully
Addicted

Re: The Al Story Game

Post by Muldernscully »

That's it? We can't add to it anymore?
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

We could start over.
I'm afraid the minister has fallen through the Earth's crust.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Al couldn't believe it. Capitol Records. He hadn't been to this building since 1979, when he signed with them to release My Bologna. What a long 36 years it's been since then, and now that he's officially out of his contract he ironically found himself entering the building where it all started.

"I wonder what they want to offer me," thought Al, "and why they couldn't have just called." He entered the building, and took the elevator up to the President's floor.

(T) "Al, honey, baby! You look beautiful!", said the president of Capitol Records. "Please, sit down! We've got a lot to talk about!"
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
avesjohn
Obsessed

Post by avesjohn »

"Remember 1979?" said the Capitol Records president.

Al shrugged. "Not really. I was on a lot of drugs back in those days."

The two of them stared at each other for a moment, then burst into explosive laughter for several minutes. Wiping a tear from his eye, the president said, "Oh, Al, you clean SOB. I haven't laughed like that since the 'Foil' video."

With a nod, Al thanked the man and said, "So, shall we get down to business?"

"Indeed," he replied. He reached for a folder sitting on his desk. "Al, do you know what I have in this folder?"

"Incriminating photos with which to blackmail me? To which I say, kudos, because my only crimes are :wordcrimes: "

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"That? That thing with your dialogue? You made that Pac-Man-looking dude appear?"

" :huh: ?"

"You did it again!" he gasped, the folder dropping from his hands and spilling the papers inside all over the floor. "What black magic is this?" He pressed the button on his phone to contact his secretary. "Julie? Cancel my twelve o'clock."

"But sir, the hooker's already paid for!"

"I don't care, something more important came up!"

Al stared breathlessly at the Capitol Records president. "Um..." He honestly had no idea what to say. "So, uh, how's your wife?"

"We came here to discuss business, Al." He picked up the papers, hastily put them in the proper order, and handed them to Al, seemingly hesitant and fearful of the next smilie that might appear in his old friend's dialogue. As Al looked over the words printed on the sheets the president had given him and gasped, the president remarked, "I can see I've got your attention. What do you think?"

"Well..." Al began...
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

"Prince, Coolio, Nina and me making an album?" he cried. Then he said, "It could work...." He turned to his host.
"But getting up to the International Space Station..." Al continued. --"How are we for money?"

:whoot:
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm