Do only Pre-Teens Like Al? I Think NOT!!!

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Teleman027
Occasional

Post by Teleman027 »

I'm 14 and my IQ is only around 165 *hits head on table* 164 163 162...

-The Door Matt
~_~ The Door Matt ~_~

"Then I tied her to a chair and I shaved off all her hair And I left her in the desert all alone Well sometimes in my dreams I can still hear the screams Oh I wonder if she ever made it home"- Good Old Days
Electric Amish
Occasional

Post by Electric Amish »

I'm 22, been listening to Al for longer than I can remember.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

I'm almost 17, and I'm in no way the smartest in my group, but compared to everyone in the grade, I guess you could say I'm above average.
momotronic9k27
Occasional

Post by momotronic9k27 »

I know, Everyone says to me that I'm smart but I don't believe it for a second, although I did read encyclopedias and textbooks from kindergarten to second grade for no reason and read textbooks for fun until my senior year of high school last year
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Um...WHY??????

Unless it was that one in the "Al and Math" thread with the "Al sweats on stage" pic.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

One thing I have noticed about the youngsters (high school and under) who post here, is that for the most part they all come across as much older. In intelligence, education and in maturity. I wonder, does Al attract kids who are smart, or does listening to Al and emulating him make kids more mature?

Thanks. :blush: I think Al definitely helps make people smarter. I remember writing a paper in fourth grade about "My hero, 'Weird Al' Yankovic" which mentioned how he uses big words in some of his songs, therefore improving our vocabulary. The teacher got a big kick out of that.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

not offended

Post by Elvis »

Certainly, no one needs to participate if they don't want to, and I do apologize sincerely to anyone this offends.

I'm not offended. I'm not participating either, but I'm not offended.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

One thing I have noticed about the youngsters (high school and under) who post here, is that for the most part they all come across as much older.

:thumbsup:

Everyone around here tells me I'm so smart, but I sure don't feel like it. Sure, I got a 4.0 all year, top 10% of the class, but I still don't feel all that smart. :)

-CindyBob