Have You Ever Downloaded One Of Al's Songs?

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Hooooooo boy...Um...Everything. Don't worry though, Soon as I get the $300-odd i need to buy and import all the CDs, thems are as good as gone, I must say.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Yes. Of course. The thing is that I'm from Russia where Al's stuff is just UNAVAILABLE. I mean, people look at you with goo-goo eyes and say: "WHAT?! What are YOU talking about???" Oh well... So yes, I do have one burned CD. But then my dad was in America and bought me two, and later I even get PH from this very place! (don't ask...) So please, forgive me if I did something wrong.
Hee hee...

SEVA.
"Synonym" is an anthonym for "homonym".
Yankochick
Addicted

Post by Yankochick »

I didn't know you were from Russia!! HOW COOL!!! :thumbsup:
§
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

I think the only thing I have ever downloaded of Al's was Yoda and that's because it's my FAVE song and I didn't have it yet. I fully intended to buy it I just didn't have it at the time. I only played it on my computer. I never burned it to a disc. I have the CD now. I would probably download unreleased stuff though, if I wasn't so leary of downloading now. If it's not released he's not losing money on it. If he ever releases it, I'LL BUY IT LIKE IT'S FALLING OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH TOMORROW! :P

Stupidhippie
:stupid:
Attention Michiana Al fans. I will be on Fox 28 Morning show on October 12th 8:00 hour. Wheeeee
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I never downloaded any studio albums since I've got most of them.

The only Al songs I've ever downloaded are his rare songs like Gee, I'm a Nerd, School Cafeteria (Live on the Dr. Demento Show), Jurashiku Park and many other rarities.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
themariomaniac
Occasional

Post by themariomaniac »

I have a few times but ONLY to get the unreleased stuff. If I ever download any song from an ALbum, I already have the album and i'm downloading it for other purposes.
DETROIT2NYC2PARTY2KILL
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

I'm not much of a computer wiz. I don't have anyway to download them. I prefer to buy my cd's any way. I like all of the things that are in the sleeves. Plus, I wanna give Weird Al more money so that he can keep on making the dough :P

from your friend,
Sam
:stupid:
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

crazygurl14 @ Dec 6 2003, 10:52 PM wrote: Plus, I wanna give Weird Al more money so that he can keep on making the dough :P
We like that attitude, Sam. :) That's the kind of thinking that got Al a Gold DVD for TUVC when nearly everything on it (except BOB and the historical curiosities) had already been released. And it only took about a month.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Yeah...I've downloaded these:

Laundry Day
Won't Eat Prunes Again
Belvedere Cruising
Peter and the Wolf
Green Eggs and Ham
I'll Repair for You
Yoda Chant
Spy Hard

And a few others...

Also, and I am ashamed of doing this, but I downloaded Poodle Hat a few days before it came out. I was very impatient.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

weirdojace @ Dec 8 2003, 07:10 AM wrote: Also, and I am ashamed of doing this, but I downloaded Poodle Hat a few days before it came out. I was very impatient.
And that is possible, how?