Who Do You Dislike Most?

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Wow so much hate in this topic.
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

You know, Eminem and Coolio make you appreciate Billy Joel's ability to forgive and forget :biggrin:

I was under the impression that Coolio had finally forgiven and forgotten. Somewhere I heard that he wished peace for "Weird Al" and his family. But, yea.....he still pretty much sucks.

~Allison
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

You know, Eminem and Coolio make you appreciate Billy Joel's ability to forgive and forget :biggrin:

That's kind of why I left Billy off the list. He has redeemed himself! Plus, he kind of had a right to be annoyed by ISBJTM as it was pretty insulting (compared with most of Al's songs, anyway). Plus, Al was kind of a "nobody" at the time.

Who knows, maybe in another 20 years, Eminem will change his mind and say "Hey, Al! You know that song you did 20 years ago about then-current television trends? Well, you can go ahead and do a video for it now if ya want. You know what I'm saying?"
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Similar to how Prince might change his mind in ten years and...well...I'll let Al put it best (what a surprise!)

(vh1.com)

"It seems strange to me because he seems like a wacky, funny guy, you know? Kooky," Al said. "I call him up every couple of years and say, 'Hey, Prince, it's Al. Just checking to see if you have a sense of humor yet. No? OK. Well, take care.' I would love to do one of hits from the past 10 years, but oh, he doesn't have any. Oops!" :lol:

ttyl all!

~*Cat*~
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Ha! I think that's quite possibly my favorite Al joke about Prince! Everytime I read it I laugh out loud even though I have already read it before!! :biggrin:
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

I voted for Eminem... here's to hoping he goes down in a blaze of his own misguided vainglory.

Adrian
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Me too! That's why I posted..so others can enjoy the humor!! ;)

I know I did...and continue to each time I read that interview!!!

Oh, Al, you're sooooo articulate...<swoon>...

<SG is dragged to Drool board by disgruntled male forum members (They're the only ones who can lift her!)> :P

ttyl all!

~*Cat*~
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

I voted for Eminem... here's to hoping he goes down in a blaze of his own misguided vainglory.

Adrian

Uh oh, the taco's angry! Better watch out, Eminem! :biggrin:

~Allison
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Uh oh, the taco's angry! Better watch out, Eminem! :biggrin:

~Allison

Well if it's the Taco Bell dog, it could be serious. Marshall has problems with dogs...
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

Well if it's the Taco Bell dog, it could be serious. Marshall has problems with dogs...

And blonde pop singers, satire artists, Michael Jackson, Tom Green, Will Smith, and the "clean" gender of rap.

Am I missing anything? :satisfied:
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson