So Many Freakin' Polls

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Great general rules about threads in general but how would you apply those to polls and games?
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

In my opinion, a good Poll/Game is one where a lot of members can participate. That's why I think the Survivor Polls are good. I enjoy the puns, and the good natured ribbing that goes on. I just wish there weren't so many of them.

The H-AL-ywood Squares game, while it's fun for those participating, isn't the greatest game because it cuts so many people out. But I'm not willing to give up on it yet, because it's a clever idea and can work if we keep at it.

The hangman type ones seem good because they can include a large number of people and they move fairly fast. Ditto the Al A-Z one.

Some of the cleverest ones have died, and I didn't think they would. The AL-TV home game is a good example of that.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Some of the cleverest ones have died, and I didn't think they would. The AL-TV home game is a good example of that.
I think people just got bored of doing that one.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I think people just got bored of doing that one.

I agree with Scottidog. I really liked that one, but I didn't participate, basically because it takes too long to come up with really good jokes for that one.
Phillipemoz
Occasional

Post by Phillipemoz »

anyway, my idea can be tweeked, how bout we just ban all stupid polls, we just charicterise what is and isn't stupid.

Like people who can't spell charachterize? (oh wait, I think I may have spelled that wrong) :P
Phillipemoz
Occasional

Post by Phillipemoz »

This is as good a time as any to discuss what does and does not make a Poll/Game/Topic worth posting.
That was the original intent of starting this thread.
And about the Deadrock Banthem poll, I was trying to parody how useless the polls are getting here. I did it expecting to get locked.

ha ha ha

hilarious