Are you thankful for the tracker?

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Maybe It's not you but Dave and some other person that lives on here lol.
Yeah, that other person would be Greg (CatraDhtem). I was doing really good up until May 16, but since May 16 I've been kind of slacking with Concert Tracker updates, so pretty much almost anything that's been updated since then has been solely Greg's doing. He's the guy you really want in charge over there anyway. :bigups:
So, Dave... do you think he means we don't have a life? That's really insulting, because I'm sure you do...

:lookround: :biggrin:

Dave
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

Yeah, that other person would be Greg (CatraDhtem). I was doing really good up until May 16, but since May 16 I've been kind of slacking with Concert Tracker updates, so pretty much almost anything that's been updated since then has been solely Greg's doing. He's the guy you really want in charge over there anyway. :bigups:

What can I say? I'm good at cataloging mind-numbingly long blocks of text.

Speaking of which.....'tis almost Songography time!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

What can I say? I'm good at cataloging mind-numbingly long blocks of text.

Hey CD, I am loving the Tracker now. I didn't use it before because I didn't think I needed the information. But it's a great one stop shop for information about when/where Al and TBITB are.

And since Bermuda has started getting rid of the the concerts already past, it has a more complete list of the venues than The Mothership does.

Thanks for doing such a stellar job, CD. It's really fine. It's really cool. It's just really fine and cool. :P
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I would just like to say that, being in the middle of an East Coast concert blitz right now, I've never found the Concert Tracker more helpful.

I lost track of how many times I've used it lately to get concert start times, check where my seats are gonna be, check what the parking situation is gonna be like, and used the links to the venue websites.

Thanks for keeping the Concert Tracker up to date! :bigups:

(and I should add, with no thanks to me! :lookround:)

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!