New (tv) Movie!

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

Well, I`ve never seen UHF (shame on me!), but I`m sure I would like watching that movie. Sounds pretty cool, the only other place where I saw Al was in his two guest appearances on the Simpsons (his french canadian voice is really cool BTW, and the remake of Jack and Diane was great once in that language too)

I`m hoping for a new movie with Weird Al in it! I just really hope it`s not gonna get in theaters for the 27-something-2027. Though that would fit him, I never heard of any calendar with 27 months.

A new feature with Weird Al, anyone who says yes lifts his hand! (accidentally slaps himself) That`s still a yes!
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

FredHuggins @ October 06, 2009 06:14 pm wrote: Tell you what - I just changed my password to the following:

SPOILER skipperdan

Now we can ALL be FredHuggins! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Wow, it actually works! Don't worry, I'm not looking at any private...hey, a new PM!
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

GuyWhoIsAnonymous @ October 07, 2009 12:37 am wrote: Wow, it actually works!
Yeah, it works.

<--- [someone other than the real FredHuggins is posting this]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

FredHuggins @ October 06, 2009 06:00 pm wrote: So anyway, I actually asked Al about the CGI animated film when I met him on the '07 tour. He said that unfortunately, it now looked like that animated film wasn't even gonna get made.
You talked to him? Awesome! Sorry about the fact that you're going to get banned for revealing your password, though.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

FredHuggins @ October 06, 2009 04:14 pm wrote: Tell you what - I just changed my password to the following:

SPOILER skipperdan
Ahahaha, it's under a spoiler thing. Charming.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
louietheweaselfaceddogboy
Obsessed

Post by louietheweaselfaceddogboy »

Anyone think the TV-movie might be a his "Rabid Puppy" idea?

[quote=""Ask Al" Q&As for March 1999"]
Eddie Schmidt of LA,CA asks: What's happening with the screenplay you wrote prior to the release of "Bad Hair Day"? Is it a "Weird Al" vehicle, or kind of a departure?

I originally wrote the screenplay to be a made-for-Showtime movie, since a friend of mine was producing movies for that cable channel at the time. That deal kinda fell through, and I never thought the movie was really good enough for the big screen, so the script is just gathering dust on my hard drive. The script did have a few pretty funny moments, some of which I adapted and used for my Saturday morning show. (Fred Willard's "Whack-A-Mole" routine at the "Host Of The Year" awards show was pretty much a direct lift from the screenplay.) My original script had the working title of "Rabid Puppy," which was also the name of the fictional rock band that the story revolved around.
[/quote]
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

uhh...I'm not sure, but I think I was just posessed by Judy Tenuta...
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Nah, he made it sound like he was about to start writing a new script.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Alright, alright, I've changed my password back to something I alone know. And yes, it's really me. Mods, please feel free to delete all the stupid OT me-centric nonsense gobbledygook.
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

FredHuggins @ October 07, 2009 05:46 am wrote: Alright, alright, I've changed my password back to something I alone know. And yes, it's really me. Mods, please feel free to delete all the stupid OT me-centric nonsense gobbledygook.
Very bold of you to assume no one would change your password and lock you out :P

Topic... OMGWTFBBQ NEW MOVIE!
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009