New (tv) Movie!

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Actually, Jon had a good point a ways back. Al probably wouldn't have told us about this deal in the first place if it wasn't, at the very least, LIKELY to happen.
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Alright, after cross-referencing data points and tracing over diagrams of both seating arrangements (I took pictures of both audiences for other purposes which I cannot get into on a public forum), I then crossed out everyone I know for certain is NOT Fred Huggins, and everyone who was NOT at both events (using face-mapping techniques developed by the FBI).

I am now proud to say I know who Fred Huggins is, and - I hate to do this, Fred - but I am going to out him/her publicly right now. Here is a picture of Fred Huggins.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Speaking of Al in movies, was there a thing a few years ago where Al said he was contributing a voice (hopefully his) for a CG movie?
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
jbracciante
Addicted

Post by jbracciante »

TMBJon @ October 06, 2009 08:36 am wrote:
I am now proud to say I know who Fred Huggins is, and - I hate to do this, Fred - but I am going to out him/her publicly right now. Here is a picture of Fred Huggins.
Shocking, I must say.
07: 5/5, 8/6
08: 7/9, 7/11
09: Al Fest 8/1, Al's Brain 8/2
10: 6/17, 6/19, 6/25, 6/27, 9/4
11: 5/19, 5/20, 5/21, 7/13
12: 5/11
15: 6/13, 6/16, 7/31
16: 9/23
18: 3/16
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

Grom @ October 06, 2009 04:09 am wrote: Speaking of Al in movies, was there a thing a few years ago where Al said he was contributing a voice (hopefully his) for a CG movie?
Yeah, I remember that.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

TMBJon @ October 06, 2009 01:36 am wrote: I am now proud to say I know who Fred Huggins is, and - I hate to do this, Fred - but I am going to out him/her publicly right now. Here is a picture of Fred Huggins.
I knew it.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Well, I know when I'm licked.

Goodbye forever, forum. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, Jon, for exposing me like this I declare thee a vicious ruddy obsequious basterd with purple teeth and dumb hair. I hope monkeys kill you with sticks and your brains get eaten by weasels with a nice vinaigrette. Yo mama.
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

So anyway, I actually asked Al about the CGI animated film when I met him on the '07 tour. He said that unfortunately, it now looked like that animated film wasn't even gonna get made.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

FredHuggins @ October 06, 2009 02:58 pm wrote: In the spirit of good sportsmanship, Jon, for exposing me like this I declare thee a vicious ruddy obsequious basterd with purple teeth and dumb hair. I hope monkeys kill you with sticks and your brains get eaten by weasels with a nice vinaigrette. Yo mama.
Man, where's weirdalrocks when you need him??
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Tell you what - I just changed my password to the following:

SPOILER skipperdan

Now we can ALL be FredHuggins! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!