Jimmy Fallon Appearance

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

Yes, thanks for putting this up, Jon!
Is my dude a dweeb?
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Re: Jimmy Fallon Appearance

Post by FredHuggins »

Here is a 100 MB version of the video which has the intro credits, interview with Al, and performance of both CNR and Good Old Days in pretty high quality.
I hope Jon doesn't mind, but I uploaded this video to YouTube under a preposterous title to hopefully avoid it being removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BE81ezR3Z8
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

Lovely naming there! :Y
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

FredHuggins wrote:
Here is a 100 MB version of the video which has the intro credits, interview with Al, and performance of both CNR and Good Old Days in pretty high quality.
I hope Jon doesn't mind, but I uploaded this video to YouTube under a preposterous title to hopefully avoid it being removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BE81ezR3Z8
If I were a YouTube admin, that title would make me want to remove the video no matter what was actually shown.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Good thing you're not a YouTube admin then, you stifler of free speech you.
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

If *I* were a YouTube admin, I would have much better things to do.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

I still wish I knew what exactly is on Al's jacket during the CNR performance. XD
One person said it was just a swirly design, but I have a feeling its letters...but it doesn't seem to say CNR. :wacko:
spunkyandy
Occasional

Post by spunkyandy »

I felt Al's interview was way too short--they gave Hulk Hogan 10 minutes more than Al??? The performance was awesome--it's been 2 years since I've seen Al and the band live. The CNR video looked great in the background. I agree the crowd was interested--but not to the level of a concert. I was yelling at the TV screen--cheer PEOPLE!--what's wrong with you? Ha..it was worth every minute of staying up for--great job Al and band!!!!--Andrea
~Andrea K. B.~ @AndreaKay1984
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

spunkyandy wrote:I felt Al's interview was way too short--they gave Hulk Hogan 10 minutes more than Al??? The performance was awesome--it's been 2 years since I've seen Al and the band live. The CNR video looked great in the background. I agree the crowd was interested--but not to the level of a concert. I was yelling at the TV screen--cheer PEOPLE!--what's wrong with you? Ha..it was worth every minute of staying up for--great job Al and band!!!!--Andrea

Well since Hulk seemed to have a bigger fan base in the audience than Al, it would be a good guess that he was the bigger draw than Al. And Al had both an interview segment and a performance, if it was just an interview it would have been longer. And the audience reaction was pretty good, when they announced him before the show there were plenty cheers, and even during the song there were laughs, they just didnt make it to tape.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yep. It's just general talk show politics.

The musical guest RARELY gets an interview, so not only wasn't it a slight against Al, he got an above average amount of screen time.

Of course, late night politics are out the window now, so who knows? :lol: :rolleyes:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?