Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.
- Big Spoon
- Posts: 28058
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
- Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)
- Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
- Deliriously Dedicated
- Posts: 20485
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:24 pm
- Awards: Greatest Member of All Time
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
Is there anything on that online version that did not make the cut for the tv show?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
- AndyWan Kenobi
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 am
I finally got a chance to see this--I don't get the BIO channel, but it was rerun on A&E and waiting for me when I got back from Spring Break. I was not expecting such an emotional interview! It was quite touching, and brought back a lot of emotions--my wife and I had just seen Al perform at University of Iowa about a week before the tragic accident, and we got a chance to meet him after the show. As many here know, Al is such a genuine and affable guy, and so gracious to his fans. We were so sad a week later, knowing the pain he was going through. I was surprised to hear Mr. Shatner bring it up, because (despite the title) I didn't understand what a personal show this was. As usual, my respect and admiration for Al increases each time I see him!