Al on Jeopardy

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

drewdy9999
Regular

Re: Al on Jeopardy

Post by drewdy9999 »

anthontherun wrote:Oh man what if I were in the audience when they were shooting that episode and at the end I stood up and screamed "You made a mistake Alex" and then the judges decide the -ch responses are incorrect and the guy who wins thanks me and promises that he'll give me half his Jeopardy winnings because he'd have lost if it weren't for me and then he ends up going on a Ken Jennings-like streak and I win over a million dollars all because I know how to pronounce Yankovic and I become a hero and Al writes a song about me that parodies "Band on the Run" but also samples "I Lost on Jeopardy" as a little inside joke and Al gives me a portion of the royalties and it becomes his biggest hit ever so I become a billionaire philanthropist and I give an interview with Entertainment Weekly where they ask me who my celebrity crush is and I say Anna Kendrick and she reads it and is like "I think you're cute too" so we get married and Al is my best man and everything seems awesome at the wedding but when they ask if anyone objects to the union the Jeopardy guy stands up and is like "Why does he get to be your best man none of this would have happened if it weren't for me" and I'm like "Dude I didn't invite you how did you get in" and he pulls out a gun and says "This is how I got in" and he intends to sound menacing but he was a little dorky on the show so he can't pull it off but he fires the gun anyway and I leap out and the bullet strikes me in the leg and as I'm laying there bleeding Anna is like "You saved my life" and the guy is like "Well I was aiming for him anyway so no he didn't" and then he puts the gun right up to my forehead and says "It's time for final jeopardy" which even I have to admit is a pretty good line given the circumstances and right as he's about to pull the trigger all of a sudden he gets shot in the back and collapses and we all look over and Al is holding a smoking gun and says "Bet you didn't wager on that" which was awesome and then we go to the hospital and after seven months of physical therapy my leg is good as new and even better news Anna is pregnant and nine months after that she gives birth and we're celebrating and we decide to make Al the godfather and when we're filling out the forms we realize "Oh crap we never actually got married because we got distracted by all the gunfire" so the kid is a bastard but we love him just the same?
:clap: 10/10
Turkeyboy

Post by Turkeyboy »

Abbeybunny wrote:Is there a link to a video on YouTube so I can watch it? :3
There is for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AocvegK090Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is so frustrating to see a program like Jeopardy! get something like this wrong. The guy who actually spelled it right technically won, I would like to see him back as a contestant soon.
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

Turkeyboy wrote:
Abbeybunny wrote:Is there a link to a video on YouTube so I can watch it? :3
There is for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AocvegK090Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is so frustrating to see a program like Jeopardy! get something like this wrong. The guy who actually spelled it right technically won, I would like to see him back as a contestant soon.
Thanks for giving me the link to the video!
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
RunningWithScissors
Regular

Post by RunningWithScissors »

Tonight I was half watching Jeopardy, half playing a game, when the end of a clue caught my ear (Missed the beginning, don't have a DVR anymore...)

"....Flows through the deuodenum."

and I'm like, "PANCREAS!!!!"

:P

Sorry, I know this isn't really "AL" on Jeopardy, but, he helped!
Scott
Occasional

Post by Scott »

The Final Jeopardy category on tonight's show was Celebrities in Song Lyrics. The clue was
In a song, Weird Al says, “I know a guy
who knows a guy
who knows a guy
who knows a guy
who knows a guy
who knows” him
Two out of the three contestants correctly answered "Who is Kevin Bacon?"
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

That's crazy because tonite in a song Al said the same thing

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Wow, I'm surprised they referenced an original. That's is pretty neat.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!