Behind The Music

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Yeah, he's probably wearing a little pancake there.

A little? They made him look like the Waffle King!

But even the spackle job they did couldn't disguise Al's natural good looks and charm :inlove:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Man, VH1 is just a treasure trove of Al information, even when they aren't featuring him.

I heard "It's All About The Pentiums" so I went to check it out. Nope. It was Puff Daddy (or is that P. Diddy?) singing "It's All About The Benjamins. Seems he has an ep of BTM.

My tv must be haunted. I didn't remember turning it on, but after I saw Sean singing IAATB, I turned it off. And now it's on again... wonder what that cat is up to anyhow? She must be a Rap fan, and I didn't even know it. :dontgetit:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

After many months and several tries, I finally got to see Al's ep of Behind The Music.

Well, to be more accurate, I finally got to see it as a fan. I have seen it, probably 3 or 4 times before as a casual fan. I liked it, because, I saw it several times.

I love this show. A serious look at Al's work. Al being Al, not "Weird Al" not be wacky, zany, kookie!!!

Too much make up, though.

Oh, and Al? I happened to notice that apparently there was a video camera rolling during at least some of the studio time for RWS. What ever happened to that? Can we see it? Perhaps as an added bonus on the re-release of The Videos?
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Oh, and Al? I happened to notice that apparently there was a video camera rolling during at least some of the studio time for RWS. What ever happened to that? Can we see it? Perhaps as an added bonus on the re-release of The Videos?

You got to see some of it if you went to Dementia 2001 or ALCON III.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

My WAY fan timing is so bad. I didn't know then, that I would want to see it now.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Has anyone ever discussed the serious mistake they made? If you add up the Grammys that BTM has Al winning, it's 3.

That ALways bugs me when I watch it. Not that Al doesn't deserve 3 or more Grammys mind you....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

You got to see some of it if you went to Dementia 2001 or ALCON III.

Mmmm. Those were nice at AlCon. Those, plus the photo shoot of RWS and such and I'm going down memory lane. Oops.

Maybe if/when there's an AlCon IV, we'll get to see studio recordings of PH. That would be neat.

-CindyBob