Al On Tom Green Live

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I got it to work! I thought it was a funny, entertaining and informative interview. Plus, Al rubbing that cd all over was too funny!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I downloaded the newest version of Windows Media Player, and I still can't get it to work. Help!
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Having trouble with the direct video as well as the site on my MacBook.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Dementian27
Addicted

Post by Dementian27 »

I have a macbook pro and couldn't get it to work either,  I downloaded flip for mac and now I can download the direct link, and SOMETIMES (dont know why not allways) play the stream on his site. Hope this helps :)
Moose
Occasional

Post by Moose »

Yeah, not playing on my regular boring Dell PC either. Latest WMP version, tried different browsers, everything. Can somebody download this and upload it somewhere, or put it on YouTube or GoogleVideo or something? Pretty please?
MaleHeffer
Addicted
Location: In The Middle Of Missouri, which hasn't had an AL sighting since 1992

Post by MaleHeffer »

i saw it live. it was good. Tom Green was rude beyond being funny, i thought. Al was good though.
"MaleHeffer"
AL Team #1227

Still depressed i missed this last tour...
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

MaleHeffer @ Sep 28 2006, 10:17 PM wrote: i saw it live. it was good. Tom Green was rude beyond being funny, i thought. Al was good though.
I don't think he was rude, at least not to Al. He got quickly annoyed with the stupid questions a lot of the people were asking, but he wasn't rude to Al. He was extremely respectful I thought. In fact, several times he offered Al the chance to use Green's facilities to do ALTV, a new music video, and even a duet with him. Althought Tom Green's not the greatest interviewer in the world, this was actually one of the best interviews I've seen/heard with Al.
Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Post by Yankovic Farley »

I agree. It was so long and very great. Look at all the classic Al moments we got. Al rubbing himself for an extended amount of time with SOL, Al curling up in a ball and jumping up on the desk, Tom and Al caressing one another's hair and then making jokes about it, Tom printing out old pictures and having Al comment on them - man, that was fantastic. I could watch Al being interviewed like that for a long time. It was funny, really funny, really really funny, and the best Al interview I've ever seen.

On a side note, we'll never hear a song about epileptic penguins?!?!?! Man, I was hoping that'd be the lead single on the next album. :P
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
BathTub
Occasional

Post by BathTub »

Yeah Tom Green seemed very grateful to have Al on the show. It's just that he has clearly had to deal with a lot of pranksters calling in so it was it was get your question out quick or he will hang up on you.
Apocaloso
Die-hard Fan

Post by Apocaloso »

AWESOME INTERVIEW by tom green...that was really cool!!! I was so happy when Al talked about Frank Zappa!!
Fry J. Apocaloso
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/apocaloso27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Videoclip of SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS A MIME (2009): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnElaNqX9Rg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;