Al On Tom Green Live

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Thanks, Steve!

At least I can watch a little bit of it now.....I hate dial-up.
WeirdSolo
Occasional

Post by WeirdSolo »

That was a hilarious interview.

SPOILER Al rubbing himself with the CD, climbing on the desk and the guy who leaked W&N onto YouTube 'fessing up.

I laughed out loud quite a few times. Good job Tom, I'm still not a big fan but you did good here. :P

Do a barrell roll! Hahaha....
How many molecules are in Leonard Nimoy's butt anyway?
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

Well, it literally took me all night to download the show (seriously, about 8 hours on dial-up), but I finally got to watch this morning... HILARIOUS!

I was laughing so hard when Al was rubbing the CD all over himself & when he climbed on Tom's desk. I love his tumbling act going back to his chair from the desk. You know, I think I'm a little PO'd at the guy who confessed, also, for making Al "uncurl himself." He looked so comfy with his back on the seat of the chair & his legs up over him. ;)

"Barrel roll..." *shakes head* ;)
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

You know, if you pay close enough attention, Al actually gives out his home address during the interview. But you have to listen closely to hear it.
I was elected to lead, not to read.
cody
Die-hard Fan

Post by cody »

gtrmu @ Oct 1 2006, 01:50 PM wrote: You know, if you pay close enough attention, Al actually gives out his home address during the interview. But you have to listen closely to hear it.
that was a joke. :rolleyes:
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

So, I wonder who's address that actually is, assuming it's a real address...
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

I'm still trying to download it since 11:00 this morning, I'm just to the part where Tom Green gets mad at his phone screener. Funny how Tom told the guy to only let women on because they were less likely to prank them. Since I understand Happy Steve was able to get on at the end, sounds like the screener goofed up again. I'm glad for Steve that he did :Y Unless Steve was talking in a falsetto :blink:

Congrats on getting to talk to Al, Steve!
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

It was great hearing Steve at the end...but Al never really got the chance to answer his question fully...

Although I understand Tom's frustration with "silly" questions, and the fact he had tons of callers to choose from...but was anyone else disappointed when he cut off callers after they asked a good question, but before Al had a chance to answer it?

SPOILER such as when one caller had 2 good questions and Tom "fell asleep" during the first, even though Al had been listening the entire time...his second question was about a possible re-release of the Compleat Al, I forgot the first...
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
Happy Steve
Addicted

Post by Happy Steve »

Squirrelygirl @ Oct 1 2006, 05:53 PM wrote: I'm still trying to download it since 11:00 this morning, I'm just to the part where Tom Green gets mad at his phone screener. Funny how Tom told the guy to only let women on because they were less likely to prank them. Since I understand Happy Steve was able to get on at the end, sounds like the screener goofed up again. I'm glad for Steve that he did :Y Unless Steve was talking in a falsetto :blink:

Congrats on getting to talk to Al, Steve!
Heh heh... finally my unnaturally high voice came in useful! :D
"Of COURSE I think, Steve! I think all the time! Sheesh!"
Al's #27 fan
Obsessed

Post by Al's #27 fan »

Does anyone know what song the video that he's shooting right now is for? *hopes for TitDT*
Begone, foul beast!