Al On Tom Green Live

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

i dont have a way at the mon=ment to be able to get it and listen so can someone put up pictures or something like freeze frames or whatever you call it?
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

:lol: Ah, I loved watching that. An hour of just uninterrupted Al goodness. I loved quite a few moments of that, such as Al rubbing the album on himself, also that he amazed himself he could still put his foot behind his head, and the take a shower bit. That was a very nice hour to watch.
"Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers. Weird is just part of the job." -Captain Janeway
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Thanks again for posting links...definetely downloaded that due to its "rewatchability"...I loved when Al was sitting on the chair on his side...completely priceless, and a reminder of why he'd be the best person on earth to just spend time with...

Also changed my sig to reflect one of the best lines from this interview...:lol:

;)

~*Cat*~
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
Ecto
Occasional

Post by Ecto »

anyone else having problems viewing this?
Who else would you call if it weren't for the Ghostbusters?
jedimom
Addicted

Post by jedimom »

Now Tom should put that CD Al rubbed all over himself up for sale... you KNOW it'd go high with all us Al Gals out here
jedimom
Addicted

Post by jedimom »

Okay just finished watching it. It rankled me how Tom was screening calls, telling the callers to be more prepared and do research, but he himself didn't seem to up on Al. He didn't know Dr. D, he didn't know the songs on the songs on SOL and he didn't know Zappa? C'mon!
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Tom knew who Zappa was, he just said he didn't hear any of his music until recently.

I'm sure Tom knows who Dr. D is as well, however he didn't know that he was still on the air. (Not surprised, cause a bunch of stations are starting to stop carrying his show.)

Also, a lot of interviewers that know things will ask questions like that anyway, for the sake of the listeners who might not know.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I finally watched this, and I have to agree with those who have been saying that it's one of the best Al interviews I've ever seen. Al seemed to really be enjoying himself, and my opinion of Tom Green changed a little. At least he's not ignorant, and he respects Al's work. He was actually able to ask some intelligent questions and lead a good interview.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Can someone PLEASE put this somewhere where I am able to download it, or at least watch it streaming. I can't get it on Tom's site....it will play like 30 seconds, no matter how long I let it download for, and then stop.

I want to see this interview!!!
Happy Steve
Addicted

Post by Happy Steve »

Here's a shorter remixed 12 minute version on YouTube. Ah nuts, looks like my segment didn't make the cut.
"Of COURSE I think, Steve! I think all the time! Sheesh!"