Al On Tom Green Live

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Weezilgurl
Occasional

Post by Weezilgurl »

I can't get it to play either. It says connecting to media.... then it says Ready... I hit play and it goes back to connecting to media. The stream on the home page of him destroying his phone system works fine though. HELP I wanna see!

ETA: The main page video is different now. But it still plays. Why won't the other one?
Impatiently waiting for July 13th, Brady Theater, Tulsa, OK
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

it did the same thing to me a fair few times, says it's connecting, then ready, but won't play. I then downloaded it, but it only gets to the part were they talk over Eat It, then it stops.

I tried playing on the website and it worked fine though, so I'm not sure of what the problem is
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Guys, try this:

Go to this page.

Now, find Al's episode and click on on "High Bandwidth," next to the picture of Al. It should buffer for a little bit and then start playing.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Yeah, apparently I don't have the right plug-in, which Firefox / Apple doesn't know which plug-in it needs. Anyone have a YouTube link for this maybe?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Weezilgurl
Occasional

Post by Weezilgurl »

I don't know what I did, but I finally got it to work. I just went to it through the main page.
Impatiently waiting for July 13th, Brady Theater, Tulsa, OK
WeirdAce
Occasional

Post by WeirdAce »

Great Interview...

;)....

I wish Al would go on Jay or Conan he's be a HOOT.
Moose
Occasional

Post by Moose »

Woo! That was definitely one of the best, funniest Al interviews I've ever seen. So nice to not have to go through any commericals during that. I just wish Tom would've taken the questioning one step further when Al said he was shooting a new video, and asked what song it was for. It also really bites that VH1 is making him get permission to do the fake interviews. Is no one brave enough to make fun of people anymore?

Oh yeah, and I laughed every time Tom hung up on a caller.
MaleHeffer
Addicted
Location: In The Middle Of Missouri, which hasn't had an AL sighting since 1992

Post by MaleHeffer »

Bruce the Duck @ Sep 29 2006, 05:27 AM wrote: I don't think he was rude, at least not to Al. He got quickly annoyed with the stupid questions a lot of the people were asking, but he wasn't rude to Al. He was extremely respectful I thought. In fact, several times he offered Al the chance to use Green's facilities to do ALTV, a new music video, and even a duet with him. Althought Tom Green's not the greatest interviewer in the world, this was actually one of the best interviews I've seen/heard with Al.
not rude to Al, but rude to the callers to "try" to get a laugh. still a good interview.
"MaleHeffer"
AL Team #1227

Still depressed i missed this last tour...
Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

I just saw it-- awesome interview. "I'M GONNA GO HOME AND TAKE A SHOWER" made me crack up. Al was such a goofball through the whole thing, though, that I was really laughing the entire time. Love it. :lol:
Are we playin' horseshoes, honey? No, I don't think we are...

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Thanks for the tip, Jeremy, I FINALLY got it to work, and it was incredibly worth it...

And now I'm going to go home and take a shower. Literally.

:lol:

~*Cat*~