True Spin

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

They show a snippet of a video and present three different possible inspirations/reasons for the song, with random celebrities often including the original artist themselves commenting on each of the three choices. Then, they reveal which ones are rumors and which is the truth. I've only seen part of one episode, but I imagine that's how the whole program goes. There are several songs done in each episode.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

That was very well done, Jeremy! That's exactly what happens. And no problem, SD. I just wanted to let you know what Manda was talking about. Sorry you don't get VH-1. You too, Cid. :(

*hugs to SD and Cid*

Patti
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

Man,not too many people get these shows.That`s why i am proud to be an American where there is over 500 channels [most are sports,ugh], a video game system in most 10+ age children`s homes,and internet junkies like us everywhere!
Seriously folks back to topic.
I remember watching this episode,it was pretty surprising to see al.I knew it was about the girlfriend through al`s driven episode [couldve sworn it was confirmed on there in a subtle way].Anyway, that`s all I have to say about that ^_^