Nick Magazine's 10th Anniversary Party (was: speculation)

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Nick Magazine's 10th Anniversary Party (was: speculation)

Post by sarley27 »

I believe Scottidog heard from Bermuda that Al and the band were going to do something for Nickelodeon.

And I thought, why not SPECULATE! Will it be a special, a band cameo, or a performance on "All That", etc.? What?

So start speculating, fellow Al-oholics!
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I'm guessing its a cartoon voiceover. If you go to The Mothership, it says
Along with his spot on the Simpsons, you may also hear Al's voice popping up on some other animated shows...
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

It's perhaps more accurate to say I overheard Bermuda say it, but it was in front of literally dozens of people so I don't feel like I'm spilling the beans to mention it.

What are they doing? If I'm daring to dream here... Nickelodeon has decided to pick up TWAS and Al is doing promotional stuff for that.

I am nearly sure Bermuda said "we are doing something for Nickelodeon." If that's the case that the band is going to be there it's going to be a musical number. Poodle Hat promotion? Nah... couldn't be.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Maybe al will take over a block of Nickelodeon and show all the shows that HE wants to watch. Nick-Al-Odeon?
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

Nick-Al-Odeon?

Now that's clever.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

I am nearly sure Bermuda said "we are doing something for Nickelodeon." If that's the case that the band is going to be there it's going to be a musical number. Poodle Hat promotion?

Could be. I was originally thinking they were going to appear during Nickelodeon's "Afternoon Live" block (in which two "hip" "teenagers" host standard Nick shows and subject kids to "Double Dare"-style games in-between), since it's not uncommon for special guests to show up.

But the only flaw in this theory is that I believe they shoot those segments in Orlando, not New York.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Nick-Al-Odeon?
Now that's clever.

It took me all day to come up with that actually... :P jk
DrewBoo
Occasional
Location: Alabama, where that kind of thing is NOT tolerated, thank you very much!

Post by DrewBoo »

But the only flaw in this theory is that I believe they shoot those segments in Orlando, not New York.

Actually, Slime Time Live is shot in Orlando (with the Double Dare style games), and U-Pick Live (with the two "hip" teens) is shot in New York. At the end of Slime time they switch from Orlando to NYC. ;)

So Al COULD be on that, it's highly possible. :)
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

Actually, Slime Time Live is shot in Orlando (with the Double Dare style games), and U-Pick Live (with the two "hip" teens) is shot in New York. At the end of Slime time they switch from Orlando to NYC.

Well then, it looks like there's nothing stopping Al from showing up!

But still, this would be Al's first Nickelodeon appearance in, sheesh...when was that episode of "Family Double Dare??"
DrewBoo
Occasional
Location: Alabama, where that kind of thing is NOT tolerated, thank you very much!

Post by DrewBoo »

Yeah, but you never know. Some big celebrities are appearing on that U-Pick live. They had the winner of survivor, and then a month later she was in Playboy. Corrupting the minds of our children. :)

But anyway, you DO see a lot of celebs, and Al is a zany nutty funster, so he would fit in great.
There are so many people who inspired me in my career. I'd like to sit down with each one of them and thank them personally. But of course, that'd be a complete waste of my free time.

- Weird Al quote of the week