Al TV collection

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

aintafraidofy3k
Occasional

Al TV collection

Post by aintafraidofy3k »

I'm sure that there are a number of us who don't have access to cable and only have heard of AL tv and really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna see it.

I was wondering when Al was going to put all of his AL tv shows on DVD. It would be so awesome.
27central

Well...

Post by 27central »

It will probally never be on DVD, because of the music videos and copyright junk. There are pages on the net where you can trade ALTV's and other Tv Junk. I have all of them (except for 2, but they should be here by next week).
cstzmonkey
Occasional

Post by cstzmonkey »

If need a copy of it you should talk to the al-gals or Shelley! :satisfied: -Zach
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I'm sure those don't belong to Al.

And I'm moving this to the *ahem* AL-TV topic... :sarcasm:
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

The thing that makes me realize they won't be released is not only the polka, but the interview footage. They can use it but not sell it. In the earlier ones, obviously other artists' music videos.

I hope that maybe they'll make a Best of Al-TV DVD or something but I'm not counting on it. But wouldn't it be great to have all the news, all the interviews they get permission to use, the "Bob" video, the Harvey scenes on one convenient DVD? I thought so.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Re: Al TV collection

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna see it.

He just really wants to see those things. Really.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

As I've said, they should go like BNL's DVD and have videos some concert footage, asst, stuff, all in one package. That would definitely be worth your money, and not just a rerelease.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Captain Wacky
Occasional

Post by Captain Wacky »

aintafraidofy3k wrote:QUOTE really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna see it

Me too...sniff! :(
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

I got spoiled from ALTV:Poodle Hat.

Where besides marty`s can oyu get stuff [want full episodes]