Star vs. The Forces of Evil

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
stardrop
Occasional

Re: Star vs. The Forces of Evil

Post by stardrop »

I think the episode was called Trickstar - Al played Preston Change-O, a stage magician.

Youtube
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

*insert unholy joyful screeching here*

Since he's on MML, he's more likely to get guest appearances on Disney shows methinks.

Also I want to see more episodes of SVTFOE, I hear it's gotten good! While it is a good show, initially it didn't do anything for me but now I'm impressed.
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Marco isn't a trans male, for god's sake. I'm totally all for trans people but these SJWs are taking crap too far by assuming this rubbish.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

As an avid fan of both Al and this show, I was a bit disappointed. Al did a fine job playing the character but it felt like an underwhelming episode. I can't seem to put my finger on it as to why: is the daily 11 minute episode format this month killing the pace for me as a Star Vs fan? Did Al's turn as The Dollmaker in Batman Vs Robin spoil my appetite for his usual sillier roles?

I also didn't care much for his Gravity Falls appearance either, another show I adore to bits.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Honestly, I don't even like how SvTFoE has went. It's now just all this filler and not Marco and Star, what I expect. Not to mention the fandom has latched into this terrible "Marco/Margo" theory. It's not even been confirmed.

Counterfeit Cat is better and more worth the 11 minutes.
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:why post negativity

spend your time being positive

why are you so negative? you are the single most pessimistic person i have met, and i have met my mom.
I do spend my time being positive. Funnily enough you're the one here that mostly posts about negative stuff so you're just being a plain old hypocrite.
aaaa

//heds