Can't believe what was on TV last night...

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Heds
Obsessed

Re: Can't believe what was on TV last night...

Post by Heds »

Yankopunk wrote:
catladyleeann wrote:I'm a little behind the times. I don't have cable, so I only watch it when I'm house/pet sitting. This past time, I hit the mother lode of Al related shows. I saw two episodes of CBB, the above mentioned interview, the Behind the Music with Al, and even My Little Pony ! I was a happy girl!
Never gets old to see Al on TV, does it? Even if it's something I've seen a million times, I love seeing him on my screen. :)
One of Al's Wallykazam episodes was on Nick Jr here in the UK last week, but Al's voice was dubbed over :(
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Heds wrote: One of Al's Wallykazam episodes was on Nick Jr here in the UK last week, but Al's voice was dubbed over :(
Reminds me of when a long while back The Naked Gun was on TV. They censor things, of course, but also cut things for time. They cut out the whole part where Frank and Ed are at the airport and Weird Al is coming off the plane to countless adoring fans. :(
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Kemit27 wrote:Wow, I saw Al's episode when it first aired! I haven't really thought about it since.

I vaguely remember seeing this when it premiered too. This was back when I had an idea who Al was, but I wasn't a fan.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?