Nerd Block

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

meelWORM

Nerd Block

Post by meelWORM »

April's Nerd Block Classic is guest curated by Al, and will include an exclusive Simpsons item. More info on their Facebook page.
Scott
Occasional

Re: Nerd Block

Post by Scott »

If anyone is ordering this and it's your first Nerd Block purchase, you can use promo code CONTINUE at checkout to save 25% ($5) if you're doing the 1-month option. That'll basically cut the (US) shipping cost in half. My total cost, with the coupon, was $24.94. Hopefully there's some good stuff in there.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

So, how's this work? Is this a new toy or will it just be the Simpsons figure? The website is very secretive about what you are getting, which is suspicious to me. I'm really only interested in the Weird Al item, the rest I will donate to charity. If it's an item I can't get anywhere else, I don't mind paying for it, but I'm a little wary of shelling out $24.94 for a Simpsons figure I already have. <_<

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

It's a blind box so you don't know what you are getting until it arrives. The contents usually do leak but not until after the window to order closes. Its probably not the Al figure in the box. Most of these are basically overstock that companies want to get rid of. Als figure sold well, so it will be something that sold poorly. And most of the items won't be related to Al, if any are. They just give the celebs a list of stuff to pick from and it goes in. Its an easy pass for me

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Scott
Occasional

Post by Scott »

Al mentioned it on Facebook last week, saying "get exclusive Weird Al merch and more"

https://www.facebook.com/weirdal/photos ... 05/?type=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Nerdblocks definition of exclusive is rather loose. Several of their exclusives have been autographed pictures. While cool for some people, it's not something I consider a worthwhile exclusive.

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

I ordered next month's box. I'll do an unboxing video so you guys can see all the ~exclusive merch~ you missed out on.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Well I don't have any Weird Al merch whatsoever, apart from the CDs, so I'm kinda interested.
Love and peace.
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Finally decided to actually order it. :o

Thanks to Scott's code I ended up paying $27,94 which isn't too bad for intercontinental shipping.
Love and peace.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I know I started off anti Need Block, but there is a variant sinpsons figure with no mustache or glasses and a red shirt. 3 days left