Milo Murphy's Law

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: Milo Murphy's Law

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

It's a Disney show, even if it's during school hours it'll be rerun ad nauseam

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

stardrop wrote:
Yankopunk wrote:Speaking of show length, does anyone have more information about that? Sorry if I missed it. Is this an 11-minute show like some animated shows do now (or 2 11-minute pieces in a 30 minute block, each with different stories?), or a half-hour program? Any word on how many episode we are getting in this season?
The show length(from one of the press release):
In each 22-minute episode, comprised of two 11-minute stories, Milo, along with his best friends Zack and Melissa, find ways to think outside of the box while enjoying life’s obstacles.
The time block:
Regular Timeslot: Mondays (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET)
I have not found any talk about the number of episodes yet. I hope there will be many many episodes :)
Great to hear, Ruu-chan! Hope to hear some more great stuff :D
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Webkinz38824 wrote:I just can't wait for this show!! I hope it'll be more serious than PnF, but less serious than, say... Steven Universe or something.
What is PNF?
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Phineas And Ferb, Jeff "Swampy" Marsh's show that just ended.
And Peggy
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

stardrop wrote:
The show length(from one of the press release):
In each 22-minute episode, comprised of two 11-minute stories, Milo, along with his best friends Zack and Melissa, find ways to think outside of the box while enjoying life’s obstacles.
The time block:
Regular Timeslot: Mondays (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET)
I have not found any talk about the number of episodes yet. I hope there will be many many episodes :)
Thank you so much! :)

I must have missed this press release. I hope we get a lot of episodes, too, even if they do split-seasons and we have to wait a few months before they conclude a season.

It's cool enough when Al just does a theme song or a quick guest appearance on a show, but having him STAR in one? It'll no doubt be excellent! :D
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I've never seem any of those