Milo Murphy's Law

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: Milo Murphy's Law

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:They capitalized the F, meaning it's a person (seeing as they also asked if Milo was related to Filo, thus making it obvious that they're referring to a person), not a thing.
Andddddd I was being sarcastic!
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

You don't need /s when the sarcasm is obvious.
And Peggy
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

The purpose of sarcasm is to say the exact opposite of what you mean, so if you write "/s" at the end, you are giving away the gag and might as well have said exactly what you mean to begin with.

It would be like saying the following out loud in a conversation: "Oh yeah, you know I just LOVE going to work every Monday morning!!!! Ha ha, just kidding. What I really meant is that I do not like going to work every Monday morning."
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:OK, you're right, I'm dumb, that's the end of the story
The conclusion of this portion of the thread on the World of Weird Al Yankovic shall be that baklava is a good food product and should be tried by the members on World of Weird Al Yankovic.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »