Milo Murphy's Law

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

senorconebra
Be jealous.
Awards: OA in Tweeting/Social Media (2015)
Best Yankochick (-18 Division, 2015)

Re: Milo Murphy's Law

Post by senorconebra »

October for the wiiiin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
conk or bepis
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
senorconebra
Be jealous.

Post by senorconebra »

Lmao whoops I read the thing wrong haha. But that's so cool anyways!!!

conk or bepis
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

stardrop wrote:Actually the debut of the first episode is a bit sooner than Oct 3, according to the press release. :inlove:
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/ ... -releases/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A full-length preview of the first episode will be available on the Disney XD app, Disney XD’s YouTube Channel and Disney XD VOD platforms beginning MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26.
Thanks so much for this updated press release! I was confused by an earlier one. It just mentioned a "preview" of the first episode. Nowadays, that usually means a full-length episode, but sometimes it can just be 5 or 10 minutes of the first episode with maybe a preview of the upcoming season at the end. Also, for some shows, these "previews" can be an "Episode Zero" that may not air again, or rarely air. For some shows I've watched, these preview episodes are basically a pilot / test episode and usually what they pitched to the network. Then, when the season starts, the first episode is something very different. Hopefully that makes sense.

Speaking of show length, does anyone have more information about that? Sorry if I missed it. Is this an 11-minute show like some animated shows do now (or 2 11-minute pieces in a 30 minute block, each with different stories?), or a half-hour program? Any word on how many episode we are getting in this season?
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
senorconebra
Be jealous.

Post by senorconebra »

It said somewhere it's two 11 minute episodes together in a half hour block. It's by the same people who did Phineas and Ferb so there's bound to be similarities

conk or bepis
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Thank you both!

I was thinking that would be the case, too. A lot of new animated shows seem to use that format.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Heads up - the background, while it looks nice, is a bit too much. Makes the text hard to read.
And Peggy
stardrop
Occasional

Post by stardrop »

Yankopunk wrote:Speaking of show length, does anyone have more information about that? Sorry if I missed it. Is this an 11-minute show like some animated shows do now (or 2 11-minute pieces in a 30 minute block, each with different stories?), or a half-hour program? Any word on how many episode we are getting in this season?
The show length(from one of the press release):
In each 22-minute episode, comprised of two 11-minute stories, Milo, along with his best friends Zack and Melissa, find ways to think outside of the box while enjoying life’s obstacles.
The time block:
Regular Timeslot: Mondays (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET)
I have not found any talk about the number of episodes yet. I hope there will be many many episodes :)