Milo Murphy's Law

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

drewdy9999
Regular

Re: Milo Murphy's Law

Post by drewdy9999 »

Non-geolocked version: https://youtu.be/jdBbGgYKNL0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And what I've figured to be the lyrics:
Spoiler:
Look at that sun
Look at that sky
Look at my sweater vest, I look so fly
Look at that mailbox, look at that tree
It's about as beautiful as it can be

Wo-o-o-o-o-o-oah
Today is gonna be exceptional
Never boring, even for a minute
It's my world and we're all living in it

Wo-o-o-o-o-o-oah
Wo-o-o-o-o-o-oah
Never boring, even for a minute
It's my world and we're all living in it
Looks incredible! Theme sounds great and there's a lot of humor from the opening alone, both in the lyrics and in the visuals. Similar art style to Phineas and Ferb but the animation looks a little fancier. I'm so sold on this show already :accordion:
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: Yankochick Central

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Webkinz38824 wrote:
Youtube

MILO MURPHY'S LAW, THAT SHOW THAT AL VOICES THE LEAD CHARACTER IN

THE THEME WAS RELEASED TODAY AND ????????????????? OMGOMGOA EHWY;UOYWU ;TYQAE; LURY
I thought you'd like this news. :lol:

It's a really catchy tune, I love it.
Love and peace.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

More Al! Awesome! Thank you all for sharing that theme song / intro.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Webkinz38824 wrote:Yeah! I mod /r/milomurphyslaw, and I spent hours making flairs for the sub! AAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOW TO AIR I'VE BEEN FANGIRLING OVER THE SHOW FOR WEEKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lol yes I saw some of it on Twitter. :D It does look like it's going to be a fun show. I didn't regularly watch Phineas and Ferb, but I always enjoyed it when I did catch it. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to see this show from outside the US.
Love and peace.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

This theme song was stuck in my head all of last night and still is this morning. It's so catchy!
And Peggy