Milo Murphy's Law

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Re: Milo Murphy's Law

Post by yankochick38 »

I also only read XD as a laughing face and think Disney's decision was very silly there.

Now that I'm actually reading the article......Jemaine Clement???? :oo Will they be singing together??
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

mellow weasel wrote:
Sappho wrote:Sadly though I've no idea when I'll be able to see this, all the way back here in Europe, and even then it'll probably be dubbed over so Al's voice will be gone from it (they dub a lot more stuff than they used to, annoyingly).
Torments of upright people :arrr: :lol: .
I must admit this kind of thinking totally escapes me. I mean, who thinks "I could watch episodes right after they air in original Al's voiceover, but that would be totally wrong, so I'll wait a year or so untill they show it on TV with terrible dubbing that also ruins half of the jokes" :huh: .
Well, that's really more my "official" response. I do know my way around the interwebs, if I really want to. :arrr:
Love and peace.
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

And Sarah Chalke from Scrubs is his teacher!
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/he ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Is nobody going to comment that Christian Slater is playing his enemy? Perhaps he should have held in his vomit in that elevator

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

yankochick38 wrote:Wow, Al's singing the theme song for this? What's next, Comedy Bang! Bang!???
I don't think I'm breaking any news here since it was mentioned in the podcast, but yes, Al recorded a new version of the CBB theme song. I haven't heard it yet, but I know the recording session happened the week before we went into production.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
IFoundMyYankochicks
Die-hard Fan

Post by IFoundMyYankochicks »

I was watching Disney XD and I saw an animation type thing, showing animation of TV shows that are going to Air, and Milo Murphy's law was one of them! Al even spoke in it, and let me just say that he fits the character really well! I'm still trying to find this clip online but I've had no luck so far :T
Last edited by IFoundMyYankochicks on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Concerts Attended: The Masonic (San Fransisco) 8/29/15

Al is our supreme lord
aLuMiNaTi
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

This?

It's actually weird to me to hear Al's voice coming out of that boy, but maybe I'll get used to it!! :#
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
IFoundMyYankochicks
Die-hard Fan

Post by IFoundMyYankochicks »

yankochick38 wrote:This?

It's actually weird to me to hear Al's voice coming out of that boy, but maybe I'll get used to it!! :#
YES! thank you I was looking for this for the past hour
Concerts Attended: The Masonic (San Fransisco) 8/29/15

Al is our supreme lord
aLuMiNaTi
conar123

Post by conar123 »

I was watching Disney XD and I saw an animation type thing, showing animation of TV shows that are going to Air, and Milo Murphy's Conveyancing Camden was one of them! Al even spoke in it, and let me just say that he fits the character really well! I'm still trying to find this clip online but I've had no luck so far :T
thanks a lot.this law is good for all and according to this law,they play the character very well but it has not found online because my luck was not good.
erkman27
Regular

Post by erkman27 »

Al discusses his character and what we can expect on my show Friend or Foe. Please check out the links in the Friend or Foe thread.