Al on the Odd Couple

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Diva
Addicted

Al on the Odd Couple

Post by Diva »

Al doing yoga. Wheeeeeeeee!

Cheers, Diva
pleasantly surprised tonight :D
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Re: Al on the Odd Couple

Post by Big Spoon »

Have seen it yet, but I saw my DVR recorded it tonight. (Have it set to record things with Al in it). So will watch it this weekend.
And Peggy
remmy
Regular

Post by remmy »

I just watched this OnDemand. I'm disappointed, I was expecting a little more bendiness from Al. He barely even bent his front knee during the Warrior II pose 8)
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

remmy wrote:I just watched this OnDemand. I'm disappointed, I was expecting a little more bendiness from Al. He barely even bent his front knee during the Warrior II pose 8)
Maybe that was expression of his character's attitude. E.g. during that pose where everyone were supposed to lift one foot and put it at their knee he was doing something completely different, as if saying "you have no power over me" :lol: . Also maybe they didn't want him to look to professional, because if he showed off all his flexibility, it may look like "why isn't THIS guy an instructor?"
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yeah I saw that on last night, my mom was over and was like "JOOONNNYYY...Weird Al is on the TV!!!" Glad I caught all of his parts but didn't find it that funny although Al was funny just being Al even though his name was what, Steve? Regis Philbin was pretty funny, haven't caught him on TV in a while, since I don't watch much TV, he's is gettin' up there! I felt kind of dumb when I called out he is going to put his leg behind his head, and he didn't. Was gonna make a thread for this last night but figured it already existed. :potato:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
remmy
Regular

Post by remmy »

mellow weasel wrote:
remmy wrote:I just watched this OnDemand. I'm disappointed, I was expecting a little more bendiness from Al. He barely even bent his front knee during the Warrior II pose 8)
Maybe that was expression of his character's attitude. E.g. during that pose where everyone were supposed to lift one foot and put it at their knee he was doing something completely different, as if saying "you have no power over me" :lol: . Also maybe they didn't want him to look to professional, because if he showed off all his flexibility, it may look like "why isn't THIS guy an instructor?"
I actually thought that's where the episode was gonna go at first -- nobody likes the Odd Couple guy's teaching methods, Al does something impressive like putting his leg behind his head and then everyone's like "why don't YOU teach the class???"