Set in Skin

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

The first time I saw Al's tattoo on the website, I thought it was real! He scared me! :shocked: Not b/c it was a bad tattoo, mind you... :D It turned out great...does anyone know how long Al had his tattoo? (Dave?!)..I don't have the guts to get a tattoo... :huh: not yet anyway...don't get it removed Dave!!!

~*Cat*~ :listen: :biggrin:
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE Dave (but you were there for all of it--what do you think? Do you wish they'd done anything different?)

Not really, no. Maybe if they showed Jon and Steve that would have been cool. They filmed parts of my collection too that never showed up. And the interviews with Jackie, Shannon, and Scotty.

QUOTE You did such a great job, Rob Zombie gave you a shoutout on his hat!

:lol:

QUOTE Hey Dave, Any plans for a tattoo with Al's \"updated look\"? Just wondering.

Haven't decided yet. Haven't ruled it out either.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

do you know when it'lll reair, i missed all that, i dont know if scotti recorded it...
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

Yes, it will be on August 8th at 1am.

-Rich, just Rich
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Argh. I completely forgot to ask my family to record it for me while I was doing some last minute food packing to KC and we left in such a hurry.

I'll have to catch it on the 8th.

-CindyBob
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

Don't forget, this is VH-1 we're talking about. It might re-air tommarow or maybe...even...NOW! Nope, my mistake.

-Rich, just Rich
almost al!
Die-hard Fan

Post by almost al! »

thanks rich!

ill check every hour now! do you know when that part is on?

btw, why arent you on yahoo?
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Hey rboy it was repeated last night at 11:00pm or somewere in there I watched it agian.
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Just watched 'Set in Skin' again...wow what a treat...thanks again to vh1, the ever continual Al supporters...we love ya! Looking forward to Al's next appearance on the The Greatest:50 Funniest Moments in Rock. Should be awesome...

~*Cat*~ :listen: :biggrin:
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

Hey Dave,

It was great to see you and Al on TV together. I taped the 5 PM run and almost missed it cuz I set the timer and had gone outside. when I came back in my mother-in-law had her WebTV hooked up and was surfin the net. I had shut her down real quick and told her "Sorry but I got dibs. Tapin something right NOW." She acted kinda hurt but hey it's my tv and I had planned on taping it long before she planned on hookin up her web set. I know I'm so mean. Don't get in the way of me and my AL. I did explain it to her once everything was how it needed to be. Back to what I started to say. I love your Tats. And the look on your face when Al rolled up his sleeve was priceless!! My daughter walked in while I was watching it this morning and said "Hey, he likes Al like you do Mom! He has him on his leg!" I told her that sometimes I talk to ya online. She thought that was WAY cool! Well enough of me just going on and on and on and on and on and on and on um... oh yeah. OK congrats on your TV appearance Dave! :bigups:

Stupidhippie

:stupid: