My Own Meager Interview with Weird Al

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

alexina
Addicted

Post by alexina »

Hey, I went to my senior prom with a freshman. I called him my "platonic prom date." He was cute, and really excited to be going to a prom. We were definitely weird, and were the only people who danced when they played "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror, but we had fun! And then I graduated, and I never saw anyone from my high school ever again. :inlove:
Slappy
Occasional

Post by Slappy »

As an avid coaster fan, you know by any chance what coasters he went on?

:blush:

Well..I love coasters almost as much as Al

I don't know the other 3 but I know that his favorite was Top Gun! We talked about theat befoer I started the interview and how I was bummed that they closed the coolest coaster in the park the week before he arived, Stealth. I'm imagining he also hit the Vortex, Invertigo and the Grizzly or the Demon.
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I just wanted to say that I thought this was a great interview. And I dident mind all the ya knows in the interview. :)
Cameron Stitch
Occasional

Post by Cameron Stitch »

You know, I think it's a good thing none of us know who the girl in OMM is. It should be left that way.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

(rereads)

Wait...Al goes to parties at the Playboy Mansion??? :dontgetit: I'm confused...
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

He used to go to Playboy Mansion parties. But I don't think he goes there now that he's married and stuff.

Actually, there was a picture of him at a mansion party in an issue of Playboy a few years ago. YES, I actually bought THAT ISSUE for the article! :D

of course that was the first and last time I have ever bought a copy of Playboy for the articles. :D
Slappy
Occasional

Post by Slappy »

You know, I think it's a good thing none of us know who the girl in OMM is. It should be left that way.

Sure...it's not like he poses for dirty pictures there but....the Playboy Mansion Parties are a Who's Who of Hollywood. To be invited is a big honor and to go gives you a chance to schmooze with some of the biggets names...and also look at scantily clad women...if THAT's your idea of fun. whatever lol

(and with this post, I became a regular!)
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

I know, just never knew that... kind of ironic that the man who pretty much avoided social life up to grade 12 goes to parties there now.

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I know, just never knew that... kind of ironic that the man who pretty much avoided social life up to grade 12 goes to parties there now.

But the question is, did Al avoid social life, or did social life avoid Al? :dontgetit:

I've surfed across little anecdote-lets (anecdote-lings? Short snippets, anyway) that suggest that Al attends quite a surprising variety of parties and events, but he's always himself. And after all, he has to get his material somewhere, doesn't he?

-OE, wondering if any fellow party-ers have seen themselves in WBUL
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

But the question is, did Al avoid social life, or did social life avoid Al? :dontgetit:
A Question that has plagued mankind for centuries. (Good luck seeing THAT question on Ask Al...)