SuLu

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Eyeball Chair
Addicted

SuLu

Post by Eyeball Chair »

I made an appreciation thread for Damaskas, so why not?

I like Sulu's songs, they're very nice, of course I like her collaborations with Damaskas too. She recorded a ton of songs, and I've heard quite a few of them. Locked In The Closet With You, No No and Bagel Tree are definitely my favorites.

Any other fans of her work here?
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Re: SuLu

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Eyeball Chair wrote:I made an appreciation thread for Damaskas, so why not?

I like Sulu's songs, they're very nice, of course I like her collaborations with Damaskas too. She recorded a ton of songs, and I've heard quite a few of them. Locked In The Closet With You, No No and Bagel Tree are definitely my favorites.

I only really know "High School Gym," her collaboration with Barnes & Barnes. I posted the track to YouTube last year, and she recently left a nice comment on it stating that she still enjoys it to this day. If only all artists had that reaction to fans sharing their work on YouTube.

In case you haven't heard it, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP4KmLzaqh4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

JohnnyLurg wrote:
Eyeball Chair wrote:I made an appreciation thread for Damaskas, so why not?

I only really know "High School Gym," her collaboration with Barnes & Barnes. I posted the track to YouTube last year, and she recently left a nice comment on it stating that she still enjoys it to this day. If only all artists had that reaction to fans sharing their work on YouTube.

In case you haven't heard it, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP4KmLzaqh4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've heard it. Her collabs with Damaskas are good too.
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Here's her YouTube channel, in case anyone else wants to subscribe:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVESmMQMMZBmGdZ4wFsj7A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn