Misheard Lyrics?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

StinkyCheese

Misheard Lyrics?

Post by StinkyCheese »

Ever listen to an AL song and think he was saying something other than what he was?

Just today... And I feel so dumb...

I was listening to "I Love Rocky Road", which I've known for at least 15 years by now, and for the first time I heard the real words: "Have another triple scoop with me!"

I always thought I was "Have another sip of coke with me!" ... And I know that's not relevant to Ice Cream, but I just figured it had something to do with the line "All the Soda jerker's know my name."

Then just recently I found out something because of reading past "Ask Al'"s

In Jerry Springer, I always thought he said "That goat doesn't belong to you!" where he actually says "That goat doesn't love you!"

ever mishear something like that?
My significant other is German. Does that mean they will make me eat a BIG BOWL OF SOURKROUT?!
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Re: Misheard Lyrics?

Post by Big Spoon »

Yeah, I've misheard a bunch of stuff over the years. And we already have a thread for this somewhere on here.
And Peggy
StinkyCheese

Re: Misheard Lyrics?

Post by StinkyCheese »

oops. Sorry. :x
My significant other is German. Does that mean they will make me eat a BIG BOWL OF SOURKROUT?!