Peter And The Wolf

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

:whoot: That's hope those issues get worked out!
And Peggy
Alucard
Occasional

Post by Alucard »

Yes, hopefully they do. I would love to hear this album, especially on a quality remaster...
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

I have a burnt copy I got from a friend, and I love it. My mother is a school teacher, and I've leant it to her for 'teaching purposes.' :P Anyway, I really want to see this get re-released (Possibly with linear notes. ;) ). I know that I'd go out and buy one immediately!
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

I have the peter and the wolf thing and the carnival of the animals. not the acual cd, bu=t I got it on my comp.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
piranha
Addicted

Post by piranha »

I have this CD with me RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. It's in nearly perfect condition, and it's autographed by Al. Awesome! :D
they/them pronouns please !! (previously: CrazyWeirdAlLady)
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

CrazyWeirdAlLady @ January 15, 2009 09:07 pm wrote: I have this CD with me RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. It's in nearly perfect condition, and it's autographed by Al. Awesome! :D
lucky, where did u get it?
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
piranha
Addicted

Post by piranha »

I got it from my mom last year. She got it from ebay. Of course, it wasn't signed yet when she got it. ^^
they/them pronouns please !! (previously: CrazyWeirdAlLady)
flusher5
Addicted

Post by flusher5 »

CrazyWeirdAlLady @ January 15, 2009 10:03 pm wrote: I got it from my mom last year. She got it from ebay. Of course, it wasn't signed yet when she got it. ^^
im sure she paid more then $30 for it, I never paid more then $23 for a Weird Al CD (and it was the most common one ever) the BHD Volcano Records version
Rice in my Laundry, Lice in my Milk.

call me "Ben" not flusher
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

I just got a Peter and the Wolf Cassette with Weird Al as a gift (from a childhood fan's old collection). Is this rarer than the CD? I have no interest in ever getting rid of it but I'm wondering how much this could cost?
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I don't know if it's necessarily less rare but I've seen it on eBay more often and selling for less than the CD.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;