Somethin' bout me...

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

00Joseph00

Somethin' bout me...

Post by 00Joseph00 »

Well, I hope I don't get in trouble for this too. (Hey, Wizzy, is it illegal here for freedom of speech also?) :dontgetit:

Well, just so people don't think I'm just a lowzy, "stealing," non-Al fan, I'm going to explain about the "bad things" I have done. You know, how am I going to buy Weird Al's stuff with- ....... well, let me put it this way, are you going to buy them for me? :nervous:

Oh, whatever, anyway... even if whatever I did was illegal and dumb (yeah right), just look at it like this, "I went to jail just so I could listen to Weird Al!!!" I think that's the biggest Waf you could be. :satisfied:
Well, whatever a "Signature" is, I'll just tell about myself. I am 13, big for my age (6'0" 3/4 tall, 190lbs., trim/muscular), I like music, computers, games, movies, sports, cool books, and lots of other stuff.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: Somethin' bout me...

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Well, just so people don't think I'm just a lowzy, "stealing," non-Al fan, I'm going to explain about the "bad things" I have done. You know, how am I going to buy Weird Al's stuff with- ....... well, let me put it this way, are you going to buy them for me?

Uh, sorry Joseph, no. But will you promise to buy all Al's stuff *as soon as you get a job? Including cheesy compilation albums as penance?

You might consider putting in applications at the nasal decongestant factory and the tater tot farm.

*I mean his recordings, of course. You don't have to buy 400 Hawaiian shirts and a BMW.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

You do have to have at least 50 hawaiian shirts, its kind of a law.

Mike
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

You do have to have at least 50 hawaiian shirts, its kind of a law.

Can I finish buying the music first? At least what is available. I really want to hear Peter and Wolf. Probably never will. :(

I don't think I have even one Hawaiian shirt. And no Van's. Bad fan! Bad!

<Adds 50 Hawaiian shirts to the list of WAY related items that are mandated by law for all fans to own.>

And Joseph, I don't think anyone is picking on you. Yeah, you probably can't buy all of his stuff at this point in your life. But your first post actually was advocating that we should all run out and download to our little heart's content. And you were justifying it by saying Al said it's ok. I think everyone has to deal with their own conscience on this stuff. But that said: encouraging it in others, especially when it is against Forum rules is in bad taste to say the least.

As far as freedom of speech goes, Whizzi owns this site. He has the power to make whatever rules he deems fit. Your freedom is to decide to stay and play nice or go and start your own site.

BTW, the fact that this site is so respectful of Al and so well moderated is in no small part the reason that Bermuda Schwartz chose this forum to be a part of. It is closer to Al than I think you will find anywhere else except weirdal.com. Oddly enough, run by Bermuda.

Just my 27¢ (eheheh it worked that time!)