Has any one ever played any Al songs for a live audiance?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Has any one ever played any Al songs for a live audiance?

Post by Ratbert197 »

Just wondering.

I myself have performed a couple songs of Al's for my school talent shows. I was on lead vocals and accordion, my freind James was on guitar, my freind Nick on bass, and my brother Brian on drums

At my first school talent show (6th grade)I performed with my freinds, I Love Rocky Road and My Bologna.

At my second school talent show (seventh grade) me and my buddies performed Addicted to Spuds

And at my third school talent show (eight grade) we performed Another one Rides the Bus and Yoda
Obbsesed
Occasional

Post by Obbsesed »

Well, I sang Albuquerque and Everything You Know is Wrong over and over at camp. Does that count??? :biggrin:

*Me

:stupid:
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

I guess it counts.
JKaudio
Occasional

Post by JKaudio »

1)in 6th grade a buddy and I sang OMM in fron of our English class

2)Back in high school I did Polkas on 45 (with a friend) and Twister in a church lip synch contest.

3)At Alcon III I did a Pentiums lip synch

4)I did Ahmish Paradise at a Karaoke bar not long after getting back from Alcon III

so, uh... yeah, I guess I have performed Al stuff in front of an audience :biggrin:
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

I sang "Eat It" once at our company picnic. Surprised half the office, and shocked the VPs who were in attendance. They didn't know I had it in me!

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I lip synched to Cavity Search at AlCon3. Very nervous!

But to regular people? No. No chances that I've seen...My high school doesn't do any talent contest things like I saw in Middle School. :( I've been wanting to do it in front of my school.

-CindyBob

:stupid:
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

I tried to do Horiscope for the talent show but one of my friends who was supposed to do it with me and my other friend was sick on the day of tryouts! :(

~~**~~Princess Yankovic~~**~~
He became Francine back in 76' and then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shibubu now.