Support Group

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

jerAL
Obsessed

Post by jerAL »

Yeah, the drive to LA is only 5 hours, I don't know what's taking so long! I guess it's getting sorted...and sorted....and sorted....*visions of my mailman listening to MY copy in his mail truck...he's rockin out.....* <_<
...man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter.
-Joseph Addison
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I got my copy that I ordered from Amazon today. I preorded it a few weeks ago. But I also bought a copy in the store yesterday cause I knew it wouldn't get here in time.

But I need a second copy so I can keep one in my CD player and one in my DVD player! Hmm... I may need a third for work.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I'm sorry that the ALbum is taking a while to show up for some of you. It's a really great one, and I'm sure that you'll all enjoy it a lot.

By the way, even though I've already heard the ALbum, I'll still be here to help out those who haven't got their copy yet.
And Peggy
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

Well, I'm possibly getting it tomorrow! Woo!

My Mum pulled some strings at the local CD/DVD shop and... well, I may be getting it a day early!

Yay! ^_^
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

I listened to Weasel Stomping Day and Canadian Idiot early, I didn't really want to, but it was 2am, I was extremely tired and my will power at that stage was basically non-existant.

I didn't actively go looking for the songs. An interview in the media forum was on a site that had a fan-made video[i didn't know that at the time] for canadian idiot on the page with the interview and i just couldn't help myself, the play button was just staring at me....

Weasel Stomping Day wasn't as bad, i was so tired when i watched ithe video that i don't remember any of the lyrics
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
jerAL
Obsessed

Post by jerAL »

Mine finally came....I really hope GrayJ's is there today too. Anybody else who hasn't gotten theirs, I don't think you'll feel too bad now if you happen to listen to something.
...man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter.
-Joseph Addison
GrayJ
Addicted

Post by GrayJ »

Mine came! :whoot: It's this weird case, with a weird button, and Reuben, YAY!Image
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if the wood chuck's name was Prince?
GrayJ
Addicted

Post by GrayJ »

Well mods, now that this topic is no longer needed, do what you want with it. But, I personally think it should be archived.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if the wood chuck's name was Prince?
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

*major bump*

With the Leaks coming out this summer, I thought I'd bump this back up for those who want to remain spoiler free. Personally, I think I'm going to skip the video premiere tomorrow, and wait until Tuesday to hear the song, so I'll probably be in here as well.
And Peggy
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Is there anyone on the forum planning to remain spoiler-free until the full album is released?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.