Worst Album?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

none of them.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

All of them.
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

XD
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
piranha
Addicted

Post by piranha »

Polka Party. Only because of Living with a Hernia. A song about hernias... that just makes me feel sick to my stomach. I dunno. I love the songs, they're all very well written, and they sound amazing. I just can't listen to a song about bodily parts or functions straight through without some practice. Just like how I had trouble listening to Pancreas all the way through the first few times. I just need to get used to it.
they/them pronouns please !! (previously: CrazyWeirdAlLady)
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

I don't think any of Al's albums are bad. They are well written and have high production values. But my LEAST FAVORITE would be Off The Deep End. Even Worse and UHF are Al's best records (in my eye) and after those two great albums my expectations would have been really high back in 1992 (if I was alive). Comparing Worse and UHF to Deep End, the latter is no where near as good. Alapalooza would have been a fair follow-up, but if Bad Hair Day came out after UHF, I think it would have exceeded expectations.
Tokusou Sentai Blessranger
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tokusou Sentai Blessranger »

I thought SOL was supposed to be the worst ALbum ever, but lucky me, its power level is probably over nine thousand!
Dare To Be Stupid Part Two is coming!
darestupid771

Post by darestupid771 »

I know we have our own opinons, but my favorite is Running With Scissors. I kind of agree on Polka Party being a bad album. Mainly because of Christmas at Ground Zero. All my friends and myself hate that song.
My advice for girls that have a crush on me: dare to be stupid!!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

You kind of have to have grown up during the Cold War to really appreciate the humor in it.
Imagine if today he did a song about a terrorist attack taking place on Christmas, it's pretty much like that...
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

On balance the worse album is without a doubt UHF (imo)
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

darestupid771 @ November 29, 2008 09:41 pm wrote: I know we have our own opinons, but my favorite is Running With Scissors. I kind of agree on Polka Party being a bad album. Mainly because of Christmas at Ground Zero. All my friends and myself hate that song.
:welcome: Nice to meet you, I'm Tori!

And Louise I think you hit the nail of the head. I really don't think that most of the songs on that album qualify as songs! I was a little disappointed when I listened to it! :(
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!