Worst Album?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Chimpbizkit
Occasional

Worst Album?

Post by Chimpbizkit »

Following on from the Best Album thread, whats the worst Al album thaqt you have/have heard?

For me I tink it's probably At The Deep End...
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I don't think I could name a worst one...I mean, all of the albums have a high points in songs to me that makes it rank really high.

Plus, in certain moods I can be in, some albums have just the right tune/catch to it to perk me up again.

-CindyBob

:stupid:
Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »

Polka Party would probably be my least favorite. There are a couple of songs on there that I could listen to over and over again, but the other songs are mediocre at best.
I slice lemons at weirdnesscentral.net
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

m gonna have to agree wit c-bob. all the albums have high and low points, i can definatly put rws at the top, but lowest is tough. polka party isnt too bad an album, it does seem rushed, but thees some good stuff on there, so i dont know, guess ill have to listen to them all again, darn.....

Mike
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Re: Worst Album?

Post by CatraDhtem »

Following on from the Best Album thread, whats the worst Al album thaqt you have/have heard?

Are we including compilations in this? I'm just asking because I have a couple of "Albums" that have been collecting dust for a while....
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Post by Loony Lynn »

I think all of Al's albums are great. :onfire:
SqUiRtY
Occasional

Post by SqUiRtY »

:huh: :sleepy: I dont think i can name the worst album, i say that because the later albums are really good, well thought-of lyrics and are good quality... and the older albums are really funny and original. :biggrin: :choon:
Cartunedude
Occasional

Post by Cartunedude »

I can't label any of Al's ALbums as the worst, either. Some have high points, and some have low points, but the high points balance out the low points as far as I'm concerned.

Bob

Karen
Occasional

Post by Karen »

I agree with the majoriy here, there are no bad Al albums, they all have their high and low points, and they are all great.

Karen

Moose
Occasional

Post by Moose »

I think I would have to say In 3-D, I don't know why. It has some great songs, but considering my other CD's are RWS, BHD, and EW, maybe I was just spoiled, heh.