Worst Song On Each Album?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

giantlobsterrobot
Regular

Post by giantlobsterrobot »

OH! And despite my "negative" attitude :P I blast Weird Al (a random mix of every song I own by him) every time I clean house. My son then jumps in and makes me play Everything You Know is Wrong on until we're done. :)
AHHHHH! Neon Noodle!!!
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

giantlobsterrobot @ June 28, 2009 12:03 am wrote: I was looking for a favorite song thread, but am not finding one. :)
Try this topic:
Favorite song from each of the 12 albums
giantlobsterrobot
Regular

Post by giantlobsterrobot »

Thanks a lot for the link.
AHHHHH! Neon Noodle!!!
L285
Die-hard Fan

Post by L285 »

Weird Al - Gotta Boogie - The only Al Song I hate, it makes me want to vomit
In 3-D - Midnight Star - Not great is it, it's not that funny or musically great, it's alright though
DTBS - George of the Jungle - I know his record label forced him to do it but it is just a cover
PP - Toothless People- The original song didn't have any defining characteristics, strangely enough it's the only Weird Al song not on YouTube
EW - Twister - It's too short, you start to get into it and then it ends
UHF - She Drives Like Crazy - A bit mediocre, this excluding the 4 filler tracks (Gandhi II, Spatula City, Let Me Be You're Hog & Fun Zone)
OTDE - Taco Grande - It's just not funny, a guy who like Mexican food, how is that funny?
Alapalooza - Either Harvey the Wonder Hamster or Waffle King - HTWH is 21 SECONDS long and Waffle King is just a Talk Soup but less catchy
BHD - Since You've Been Gone - A tad short, this is probably my favourite album so it's hard to decide
RWS - Truck Driving Song - Similar to the Midnight Star, not great, but alright
PH - Bob - Palindromes, hilarious
SOL - Close But No Cigar - A good song, but I can't listen to it without grimacing in disgust because I reminds me of the video (which I hate)
“Since you left home on your journey, things have changed around here. For example, I don’t have as much laundry.”