Songs NOT by Al

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

... Even though that song is by a male artist, Bob Rivers, who gets different singers to imitate the original artists to do the singing. He also wrote such other non-Al songs as Oops, I Farted Again and When A Man Loves A Chicken.
And Peggy
weirdal4994
Occasional

Post by weirdal4994 »

at school kids know that i think al is amazing so theyll be like jon have you heard this weird al Yonkavickacheizzy song? and ill be like its yankoviC and theyll be like oh Yonkavickacheizzy and its just to piss me off, faggots
weirdal4994
Occasional

Post by weirdal4994 »

wtf? i spelled something very wrong
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

why not just :censored: your words instead of swearing
next posting goal:2700
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

weirdal4994 @ December 24, 2008 07:08 am wrote: wtf? i spelled something very wrong
You didn't. The forum just has a filter so that whenever anyone types in Yankovich, it filters to say Yonkavickacheizzy.
And Peggy
barglenawdlezouzman
Obsessed

Post by barglenawdlezouzman »

i just found out that when you type in on youtube: "weird al" and than "i r" the popular searches, i ran over the taco bell dog is more popular than IRL :o
the whistles go woooo-bubb rubb
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

when i was on youtube i saw a video called the :hamsters: dance and it said it was by al :lol:
next posting goal:2700
weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

A kid in my class, Chris, insists that "the devil went down to Jamaica" is an Al song because he got it from iTunes and it said by Weird Al Yankovic. I said "It's not on there," and he says "It's an older song, so it's from an older version :blink: " And he also says that it's about pot and weed and has cussing, so it's by Al-that was the strangest thing I've heard for a while. What's a way to prove to him that's it's not an Al song?
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Well, there's always the Recording Dates page on weirdal.com. If it's not there, it ain't Al.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

show him every single ALbum you own, including cheesy compilations, and if he says it's on an ALbum you don't have tell him to go to weirdal.com and look in the catalog place where it lists all the songs under the albums. he won't find it.
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."