Worst Weird Al Song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

You know, whatever
Occasional

Re: Worst Weird Al Song

Post by You know, whatever »

Hmmm - I could name quite a few :devil:

I hate CNR. Hate hate it. I went to the bathroom during it at the last concert I went to. I hate it that much. I also hate Girls Just Wanna Have lunch. I like couch potato and trash day.

Oh - I hate Aisle Thing.

Will need to go back and read what other people hate and maybe I will update......
You know, whatever
Occasional

Ooops - I meant Isle Thing :S
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

You know, whatever wrote:I hate CNR. Hate hate it. I went to the bathroom during it at the last concert I went to. I hate it that much.
That seems a bit... Rude, if you ask me.

What on earth makes you hate it that much?
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
You know, whatever
Occasional

Hmmm - well I guess I was trying to be funny / sarcastic about it but apparently I wasn't. It's not like I left b/c the song was on but more b/c I had to go to the bathroom (Was drinking a beer if you must know) and went during that song b/c I would rather miss that than the others. So there.......
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Heh, ya, beers are great at Al shows. Verona is the best if you get a table, they service you every song, I think we got a round every two songs or something. I've never had to go to the bathroom cause I go before and after the show and I got great bladder control, but if I had to I'd go during a costume change.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

You know, whatever wrote:Hmmm - well I guess I was trying to be funny / sarcastic about it but apparently I wasn't. It's not like I left b/c the song was on but more b/c I had to go to the bathroom (Was drinking a beer if you must know) and went during that song b/c I would rather miss that than the others. So there.......
I had that problem during the '10 Tour at Kettering. I ran out during one of the video clips, though, and still managed to make it back just as CNR was starting. I guess that's the risk you run when you choose to imbibe at an Al show.
You know, whatever
Occasional

Well - plus this was our 2nd concert and I knew the deal - we would go straight from the concert to the tourbus to wait. So, what is a girl to do? :unsure:
Waffle King
Occasional

Post by Waffle King »

Going from each album,

Weird Al Yankovic- Mr Frump. I don't find myself listening to it often.

Weird Al in 3D I don't dislike any off this album,but Buy Me A Condo is kinda long,and I usually skip it.

Dare to be stupid-One of my favorite Al-bums so it's a tough call.I'll probably say One more minute

Polka Party- Toothless people/Living with a hernia (I'm never too fond of it when Al goes medical)

Even Worse- The Good Old Days (shudder)

UHF- Not counting spoofs/Instrumental I'll say Isle Thing

Off the Deep End- I Can't watch This

Alapalooza- Talk Soup

Bad Hair Day- The Night Santa Went Crazy (Why Al? Just...Why?)

Running with Scissors- Gotta go with Jerry Springer here.

Poodle Hat-Hmmm,gonna say Wanna B Ur Lovr

Straight Outta Lynwood-There are a couple here I'm not crazy about.I guess I'd say Confessions Part III

Alpocalypse- Can't say I hate any of em.I probably play TMZ the least.
Back off me,man-back off.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Waffle King wrote:Bad Hair Day- The Night Santa Went Crazy (Why Al? Just...Why?)
While I can't agree with most of your picks ("Good Old Days"??? On an album with "Twister," "Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White" and "Alimony"?), the "Why Al?" has got me curious and I need an explanation on this one. So...why Waffle King? Just...why?
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

I did this before, but I want to see if my answers now match to my previous ones :)

WAY-Gotta Boogie. It's juvenile.
3D-I will say Mr. Popeil although I am not all that fond of King of Suede either
DTBS-Well, Girls Just Want to Have Lunch is pretty bad
Polka Party-Toothless People is Al's #1 WORST.SONG.EVER. IMO I can't stand to listen to it
Even Worse-Not sure about "worst" but Velvet Elvis is just OK
OTDE-The Plumbing Song-not as bad as Toothless People, but still not that strong.
Alapalooza-She Never Told Me She was a Mime-for the same reason as before-just silly concept
BHD-Phony Calls-don't like the concept that much on this one either
RWS-Weird Al Show theme. I wish it was not included because the rest of the album is great
PH-While Genius in France is my least favorite, for "worse" I will go with Couch Potato since it is just listing TV shows mainly.
SOL-Musically, etc I go with Canadian Idiot because the concept was pretty easy to come up with. I like the song though.
Alpocalypse-I love all the songs, but if I had to pick a "worst" I will go with WYL because I think the rushing to get this out dimished what the song could have beeb
Is my dude a dweeb?