Worst Weird Al Song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cat_Barf
Occasional

Post by Cat_Barf »

"We all make mistakes." That's what Christmas at Ground Zero was about. IUt was kind of disturbing though.
Signed,

Cat Barf
Weird PC

Post by Weird PC »

i actually like it, but this song still annoys me: girls just wanna have lunch. no wonder al hated it. the song idea is so...not good!
Loony Lynn
Occasional

Post by Loony Lynn »

Young Dumb and Ugly, and Generic Blues are the 2 songs I can't stand.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

actually generic blues is wanna of my favoriet songs. it just totally takes the blues to their extreme, its awesome

Mike
Schildkrote555

Worst Weird Al songs

Post by Schildkrote555 »

My least favorate songs are

Fat and Eat it because I think they are overpublicied. :lol:

I like the older, less known, songs. That's when Al was really doing it from the heart. :)
Karen
Occasional

Post by Karen »

I never liked Nature Trail to hell very much....scary title too.
Karen, I can't believe you don't like the song Fat! Even more unbelievable, you tell people about it :o

I realize that Fat is a rather funny song, but it does remind me of the girls in my gym class who had really warped images of themselves and who wanted to be as thin as, and look as beautiful as, the models in magazines. That's also a reason why I haven't picked up a teen magazine since my freshman year. I don't want to compare myself to beauty magazines.

I might be able to listen to Fat again once I have some distance from high school, right now I'm just looking foreward to getting out of there.

Karen[/b]
Karen
Occasional

Post by Karen »

Karen, I can't believe you don't like the song Fat! Even more unbelievable, you tell people about it :o

I realize that Fat is a rather funny song, but it does remind me of the girls in my gym class who had really warped images of themselves and who wanted to be as thin as, and look as beautiful as, the models in teen magazines. That's also a reason why I haven't picked up a teen magazine since my freshman year. I don't want to compare myself to models and stuff like that. It just makes me feel fat, which I'm really not, compared to people in the real world.

I might be able to listen to Fat again once I have some distance from high school, or maybe when I'm in my twenties. I really don't know. All I do know is that I will always love Al's music. It saved me from going completely insane, and I love the fact that I can listen to any CD of his and be in a much better mood because of it. A bit sappy, but true.

Karen
Wild Gunman
Occasional

Re: Worst Weird Al songs

Post by Wild Gunman »

My least favorate songs are

Fat and Eat it because I think they are overpublicied. :lol:

I like the older, less known, songs. That's when Al was really doing it from the heart. :)

Eat It is Al's most popular song! I mean, it's been performed at all of his concerts, even The First Tour, and In 3-D wasn't even out yet! :-?

To be honest, I don't really like any of the songs off Polka Party. The only song I liked was Living With A Hernia. It sounded like the album was rushed. Oh well, he made up for it with Even Worse, as well as a few other albums....
WHAT CAN YOU DO?

DARE TO BE STUPID!!! @_@
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

the song that i dont like is Mr Popiel