I actually hope people get mad at me for this comment

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Sploich
Occasional

I actually hope people get mad at me for this comment

Post by Sploich »

Deleted.
Last edited by Sploich on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
POODLEHAT
Occasional

hair day?

Post by POODLEHAT »

i disagree that Bad Hair Day was bad, but agree that Polka Party was good. One of those Days if my favorite AL song ever!!!!!!!!!!!
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

I'm not mad. I liked BHD, Polka Party isn't my favorite, but it's not the worst. IMO, In 3D is the worst.

I disliked that BHD didn't have any food songs...
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

You can have whatever opinion you like, but you should have had it over in the Music and Record section.
mrmeadows
Obsessed

Post by mrmeadows »

I'm not far off from your assessment! I place BHD as my second least favorite album, right above Even Worse. Polka Party! is my second favorite album, right below RWS.

I think I rank my albums from favorite to least favorite over in a post on the "Poodle Hat Reviews" thread in Music & Record.

Now, let me clarify that just because Even Worse makes the bottom of my list, I still love the album!!! One of them has to be in last place, though, right?

Meadows
JDTurnbull272
Addicted

Post by JDTurnbull272 »

Even though Bad Hair Day was the first CD I ever purchased (Alapalooza was the first ever given to me) it ((BHD) is still not exactly my favorite. It might be because I listined non stop end on end day and night for the first 2 or 3 weeks. Now my favorite is most likely Poodle Hat! :biggrin:
TronixBot

Re: I actually hope people get mad at me for this comment

Post by TronixBot »

Bad Hair Day is definetely my least favorite CD. How many agree? Also, my favorite CD would have to be Polka Party. :biggrin: Please critisize.

LOL complete opposite for me, (Half of the songs on PP! i just cant stand)
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Bad Hair Day for me is one of those albums that has some songs that are just brilliant, but also has about four or five that I don't care about much. In 3D, UHF, RWS and PH, to name a few, are more consistently listenable all the way through. At least for me.
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

Personally, I think Polka Party! and Bad Hair Day are among his best. It's too bad that Polka Party! got such low record sales... He had to buy the medium jacuzzi...
mrmeadows
Obsessed

Post by mrmeadows »

Bad Hair Day for me is one of those albums that has some songs that are just brilliant, but also has about four or five that I don't care about much. In 3D, UHF, RWS and PH, to name a few, are more consistently listenable all the way through. At least for me.

Yeah, from BHD the brilliant songs = "Amish Paradise", "Everything You Know is Wrong", "Alternative Polka", "Gump", "Since You've Been Gone" and "The Night Santa Went Crazy". That leaves the remaining 6 songs as songs that I don't particularly care for (they're okay, but not classics). On the other hand, I love EVERY song on Polka Party!

Meadows