Most disturbing song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Muldernscully
Addicted

Most disturbing song

Post by Muldernscully »

If any, which of Al's songs disturbs you the most, maybe makes you squirm a little? Which one makes you think, "Even this is weird for Weird Al."?

For me, it's the Truck Drivin' Song. I admit it makes feel a little uncomfortable listening to it.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Re: Most disturbing song

Post by mellow weasel »

An interesting topic :Y . I can't think of a song that makes me uncomfortable in its entirety, but the most disturbing line for me is the one about french kissing internal organs :blink: . Even wearing someone's skin over my own skin pales to that :lol:
Last edited by mellow weasel on Fri May 15, 2015 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Even before 9/11, it's gotta be "Christmas at Ground Zero," although it's because it's so dark and disturbing that I love it so much.
Corey
Off The Deep End
Awards: 2015 Best Al Man (-18)

Post by Corey »

Jackson Park Express.

"I'd like to remove all your skin, and wear your skin, over my own skin, but not in a creepy way" got an "oh..." reaction out of me at first, but now it's my go-to pickup line.
6/30/15
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

A Complicated Song has some pretty disturbing lines. Do I really have to elaborate?
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I'm with Corey. Jackson Park Express is pretty disturbing. It's a great song, but it's definitely creepy.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

I totally forgot about it because I don't listen to it, but "Gotta Boogie" grosses me out a bit :?
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Nothing disturbs me more then the fact that Al would listen to the Backstreet Boys enough times to perfect his parody of I Want it That Way. *shudders*
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Backstreet Boys, c'mon! Musical genius' of our time.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

"The parents pay the Moyle and he get's to keep the tip!!" Didn't even have a clue what half the jokes meant in the 90's. Wasn't until about 2006 when Lynwood came out that I finally got most of the jewish jokes, especially that one.