Outdated Al Lyrics

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby Muppetboy09 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:56 pm

"I watched him die from Bieber Fever"

I really don't think Bieber Fever is a thing anymore, since he is now a giant scumbag
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
User avatar
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1603
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby mellow weasel » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Muppetboy09 wrote:"I watched him die from Bieber Fever"

I really don't think Bieber Fever is a thing anymore, since he is now a giant scumbag

It doesn't say when he watched that happen :D
User avatar
mellow weasel
Obsessed
 
Posts: 2088
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: Lithuania (Europe)

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby Muppetboy09 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:14 am

mellow weasel wrote:
Muppetboy09 wrote:"I watched him die from Bieber Fever"

I really don't think Bieber Fever is a thing anymore, since he is now a giant scumbag

It doesn't say when he watched that happen :D

True, but the song was written back in 2012 when it was still kind of a thing.
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
User avatar
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1603
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby Elvis » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 am

"If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator." (T)

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
User avatar
Elvis
Be jealous.
 
Posts: 16251
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2001 2:00 am
Location: Palace of Wisdom

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby Yankomaniac » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 pm

I thought I heard that the other day on the phone. :unsure:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
User avatar
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End
 
Posts: 3547
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada \m/

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby Heds » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

EVERYBODY FORGOT THIS

"Don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan?"
Eat It, 1984... if this song was written now it would be Africa.
hey there johnny, i hope you fry!

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey
User avatar
Heds
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1776
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: Land? Duh.

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby drewdy9999 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Killingsworth wrote:
Well, Well, Well wrote:white & nerdy mentioning myspace. that song could still be killing it if the line was about facebook.


He'd have to change the "Top 8" line to something more relevant to how facebook works, too.


It's not an exact rhyme, but "My Facebook timeline's totally pimped out, got people beggin' me to like their pages" would work. Aside from the MySpace line, White & Nerdy is still super relevant.
User avatar
drewdy9999
Regular
 
Posts: 288
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:29 am

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby minnick27 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Heds wrote:EVERYBODY FORGOT THIS

"Don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan?"
Eat It, 1984... if this song was written now it would be Africa.

As a kid I always heard about starving kids in Africa so it was prevelant in the 80s. Problem is, Africa doesn't rhyme with bran

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
User avatar
minnick27
Off The Deep End
 
Posts: 6454
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:00 am
Location: philly

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby anthontherun » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:33 am

minnick27 wrote:
Heds wrote:EVERYBODY FORGOT THIS

"Don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan?"
Eat It, 1984... if this song was written now it would be Africa.

As a kid I always heard about starving kids in Africa so it was prevelant in the 80s. Problem is, Africa doesn't rhyme with bran


"...starving in Sudan." Al missed the boat.
User avatar
anthontherun
Be jealous.
 
Posts: 17702
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:41 am
Location: VA

Re: Outdated Al Lyrics

Postby YankoSwag 8888 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 am

Your Horoscope For Today is a bit outdated
User avatar
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1195
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: Victoria BC

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest