WEIRD AL IS CAREFULLY WEIGHING HIS OPTIONS!!!

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Re: WEIRD AL IS CAREFULLY WEIGHING HIS OPTIONS!!!

Post by Killingsworth »

Yeah, but Al has said he already has to fill out a mountain of paperwork for each polka and as it is, he may have a year or two of downtime between them. I'm not so sure he'd want to go through all of this every single year.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
eleventhirtyfour
Occasional

Post by eleventhirtyfour »

I just hope it is a COMPLETELY random thing from now on where there are NO announcements ahead of time and you don't know what kind of song he'll release (original, parody, polka, etc.) or when he will release songs. I just love the idea of the band going into the studio and then a few days later Al just makes an announcement on all his social media and the motherboard saying "New song OUT NOW! Go get it!". That would be WAY more exciting than the traditional album route.
twitter.com/allenpwilliams
NDBois
Occasional

Post by NDBois »

I hope he expands his YouTube presence if that's the case. Then he can scare off all the terrible parody artists out there.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Bruce the Duck wrote:
BTW, why do we have this topic AND "The Future of Al Releases." They're the same topic. :blink:
WOWAY MEMBERS CAREFULLY WEIGHING THEIR OPTIONS AS WHICH TOPIC TO POST IN
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?