The last time you heard a Weird Al song on the radio?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

just2good
Occasional

The last time you heard a Weird Al song on the radio?

Post by just2good »

I'm fairly new to the forum, so if this is in the wrong section, mods, do your work. :)
Anyways, I just thought about it... I haven't heard an Al song on the radio for a while! Like, the last one I heard was White and Nerdy once or twice in '06/'07, but before that, maybe Eat It and The Saga Begins was heard once.
I'm actually not sure if radios play Al's music that much anymore! So, the question is, when was the last time y'all heard a song by Al on the radio?
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: The last time you heard a Weird Al song on the radio?

Post by minnick27 »

Well we have an Al Songs On The Radio topic, this is kinda similar. Id say for me its been over 10 years for me. A local station used to play Eat It at lunch time. I may have heard WaN on a show called Kids Korner in Philly, but I dont think so
just2good
Occasional

Post by just2good »

Ah, thanks for the info! I'm guessing the mods will merge this topic with this very interesting topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1839&hilit=radio&start=70
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

The mod panel has been giving us the white screen of death for the past few days so let's see if this works...